Forum Celebs?

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
Has anyone who posts here ever given an interview to a magazine or newspaper about their weight loss?
If so would you mind talking about what it was like and if there were any consequences from it, good or bad?
The reason I ask is because my husband seems to think it would be a good idea for me to do this! I'm not convinced myself...

I have to admit the ideas been suggested to me, and I cant think of anything worse lol

I looked in to it and was told womens own wanted to do a piece but it never came to anything, I think if you contacted everyone then you would deffo get a story from somewhere. Has to be your decision, in the end Im glad as Im not sure I could have faced knowing that people may have been told all about me!!!

I know some that have been in the mirror and sun and its been great, Icemoose has done tons of stuff.

Has anyone who posts here ever given an interview to a magazine or newspaper about their weight loss?
If so would you mind talking about what it was like and if there were any consequences from it, good or bad?
The reason I ask is because my husband seems to think it would be a good idea for me to do this! I'm not convinced myself...

Mike (Icemoose) has been on the radio, TV and in the national newspapers with his success. He might be a good person to ask about this and get his thoughts?

Lacey..xx :D

Thanks for the help ladies, I must agree in a way it does sound embarassing! I might end up in Take a Break yet though, will let you know if so!

i havent given on magazines but yesi have given on teh TELE MALL tv show where i said i loosed weight and i want to loose more !!

I've ended up doing quite a bit, unintentionally to begin with!
Kerensa/Chris did a story for me to promote my business locally and it got picked up by the local BBC radio station :eek:
I've since been back on the show for a 'makeover' (which ended up in Inspiration mag too :D)

For me it was a 'must do' kind of thing. Something I've always gone Oh my God - no chance... but decided it was time to push my boundaries :D Still scares the life out of me but so pleased I did it!

Back