Forum is addictive

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by caroline_ireland, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    ha food was my addiction now its this forum, i went off track today and i reckon its cause i wasnt on here. Boyfriend was up to me for the weekend so wasnt on the net, i find when i read about all the weight losses it gets me more determined

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    i think your right it is addictive but at least its a good addiction cant eat and type at the same time lol

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Totally agree too! When I did LL I went on an informal LL community website and found it really, really helped me and I'm delighted to have found one that's just as friendly and encouraging for CS!

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    yeah im not so sure if id manage to stay on track quite as well if wasnt reading all the positivity in here. ive found the weekend a struggle too - no alcohol, takeaway, nothing that makes the weekend the weekend has been in my weekend lol poooooh!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.