Forum Newbie right here!

Saffy94

Hi everyone!!! This is my first ever time on a forum! Exciting stuff..... a bit about my SW journey to update you all I start Slimming World on 16/03/2016 and currently lost 13lbs, I got my 1 stone award 2 weeks ago but gained last week :( so hopefully we get it back tonight wooo!, I weigh in on wednesday's evening around half 5! I am still very confused how this forum works so please bear with me!

Thank you!

Courtney xox

Hey Courtney, nice to meet you! I only joined a couple days ago, and it's my first time on a forum like this too :). Congratulations on the 13lbs, I can't wait until I start seeing losses like yours! Don't worry too much about gaining; you'll get to where you want to be, you've just gotta keep going and not get knocked by it. I don't know if your timezone is the same as mine (I live inEngland), but if you've already done your weigh-in I'd love to hear how it went!

Thank you! I have only just seen this due to only just looking at the forum!, Thank you!!, Yes I live in England too and I lost 1lbs wooo so brings me back to my 14lb loss! which I am so happy about! and how are you getting on??!

Hey! Do you mind if I ask what part you live in? I'm down in Cornwall, right by the sea :).

Congratulations! Another pound! I've lost 5.5lbs so far in a week, my next WI is three days away so I'm waiting nervously - I messed up a little bit yesterday (I can link you to my diary if you want :)? Do you have one?) but am going to plan next week a little better - I live with my parents so I can't plan everything, but I'll do my best!

Hi! only just saw this due to only getting on my laptop! I have had a sickness bug over the weekend so apologies for not replying sooner! Yes go ahead and link me to your diary! and no I haven't yet haven't really sussed out this forum yet haha!, I live in Hampshire! ooo I would love to live near the sea! and I live with my boyfriend and his parents atm so quite quickly but I have worked around it!! Hope weigh in was okay for you! I lost another 2lbs yayay haha!

Back