Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

forward planning is great

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by metrognome, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hello all,
    had a great day yesterday as i planned my days eating and stuck to it (usually i change my mind). the only problem was i never had my h x b it was not until this morning that i realised :), i was planning on having a sandwhich when i got in from work but was so tired i went straight to bed( i finish work at 2am ).

hoping for a good day today as well :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My dad always says Proper Prior Planning Prevents P*ss Poor Performance and in dieting this is definately so!

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeah i think if u plan your meals and snacks in advance u r more likely to successed cause you won't go for first thing u find or take a trip to the shop for something naugthy plus gives u something to look forward to. also its cheaper to plan cause u only buy what u need

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    hello all,
    had a great day yesterday as i planned my days eating and stuck to it (usually i change my mind). the only problem was i never had my h x b it was not until this morning that i realised :), i was planning on having a sandwhich when i got in from work but was so tired i went straight to bed( i finish work at 2am ).

hoping for a good day today as well :p

Well done, its always best to plan ahead and it really does work. Hope you do the same today too. xx

6. jojo2972

jojo2972 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are so right, if I've planned I find SW easy...

...its days I haven;t planned (like today!!) that are tricky :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.