Was wondering if itd be worth using these up before buying new? They are all within their dates. Im just so raring to go and not wanting to wait for the 17th. I have about 2 weeks of Exante plus 1 week of LT. Will save me pennies too. Ive already started to cut down my carbs so hopefully thatll help. Will have a chat with my OH and then hopefully will be starting tomorrow.