• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Found my Goal

I bought a pair of size 18 trousers about 3 weeks ago and had yet to wear them, i tried them on this morning and they were too big ;) so i took them back and 'gulp' asked for a size 12!!!! So ive officially found my goal as the chemist didnt really specify what i should be. So for the world to know I AM GOING TO BE A SIZE 12 AND THAT IS MY GOAL.

OMG what have i done!!!!! lol

Just thought id share that with you cos it makes it more real and more important a goal if i share it. xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What a fab idea i have loads of clothes with labels on!! i will go check out the idea i like it.

You are so brave doing that you go girl!!

Lisaxx

lol not sure about brave! il let u know! xx

louizekj

Silver Member
It's brilliant! You are obviously so committed to this, you'll be in the size 12 before you know it! I'm 16 now and that's what i want to get down to!

I did the same thing...bought a top yesterday in a Large...a Large for this shop is equal to a size 12 how ridiculous is that! I nearly didn't buy it out of principle lol. But like your trousers...it's there now and we will get in them :D

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
good for you! i nearly did the same thing the other day, found a lovely dress but only had a size 12 left...i was soooo tempted lol ive not been that size since i was 17! the way you're going you'll be fitting into those trousers in no time! :D

Good Idea, buy lots of clothes and they are your goal. Not sure I am brave enough yet. Would just love to be a 14. In a 16 mostly now, except for tops because of these damn boobs!!! All my 18 clothes look like clown clothes on me!! Good luck with everything.

coconut

S: 12st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 1st0lb(8.33%)
It's so good to have an end goal in sight.
For me, I bought two pairs of hotpants in a size 10 for my holidays. I can get them up but cant close them!! I'm a 12 right now and have always loved to be a 10.
I'm happy enough considering I was a 16-18.

I bet you'll be so happy when you put those pants on for the first time!!!

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
You'll be in em in no time!! The only thing your gonna lose is weight xxx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
thats a brill idea think thin and you will be, good luck getting to goal jacks

cheers everyone, im a great believer in if you act like youve already lost it, leaves no room for self doubt! xxxxx

swivlehips

S: 14st10lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st8lb(17.48%)
good for you i have loads of things i have done that with but never got there untill now, my mind is made up this time to get there, so keep it going you can do it ,

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
i dont need to go out and buy smaller clothes cos my blooody wardrobe is crammed full of them, i only had 1 pair of pants that would fasten before this miracle diet and now they,re like coco the clowns castoffs lol

If thats your goal pet I hope you score - go for it! xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Good on ya Jackie, i did the same thing except not a size 12 lol Bought a 14 top and forgot all about it..found it the other day and its big!! Great feeling hun and a great idea xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
I bought a pair of size 18 trousers about 3 weeks ago and had yet to wear them, i tried them on this morning and they were too big ;) so i took them back and 'gulp' asked for a size 12!!!! So ive officially found my goal as the chemist didnt really specify what i should be. So for the world to know I AM GOING TO BE A SIZE 12 AND THAT IS MY GOAL.

OMG what have i done!!!!! lol

Just thought id share that with you cos it makes it more real and more important a goal if i share it. xxxx
You can do it hunni....twelve is a great size xxx

i can i not do it with this much support! thanks guys
besides i always work best under pressure lol

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol as is 14 Nic:(:D:D xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
It is hunni...each to their own babycakes... all depends on your height etc ...i wasnt dissing a 14 hunni ....for me personally its an 8!!! but thats becuase i am a midget xxxxx and i look like a rolly poly at a bigger size xx