Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

found this

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by madhousemum, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i was looking around on sizes and weights etc as a lot of people are on here asking what size to etc weight i have done this myself so i have been searching and found this forum which has got most peoples heights and weights on ok it is a bit of searching but it give you a rough ideal, i looked and found a women of 5"6 9stone 2lbs is a size 10 which this is the weight the chemist will let me go to so my goal and also i am 5"6 ok i know it all differs from person to person but it gives a rough idea. maybe we should start a thread like this of our height weight and size and when we go down a size add it on. this question is always being asked. what ya think???????Height/weight/dress size relationship. - The Student Room

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
  4. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i just caculated my body frame and i small frame

5. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I agree -tho I have a pretty good idea of what weight I need to be a size 10 -am being ambitious this time and aiming for size 8! Why not methinks! I'm starving myself for it! ;)

6. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i was researching this last night too.. and from what i read the majority of people on a lot of forums etc. lost a dress size with every 11lb to 2inchs of waist. which would be great! but clearly doesnt work for everyone. I love these type threads cos i think everyones just dying to know where they'll end up. I know I am.. cos ive never been thin before. I'm 22(age) now, but i think realisitically i was a size 16 in primary school.

7. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Wow, Missy was it tough being a size 16 at school? I remember being a size 10 and being picked on for being fat! I am a lot older than you and I went to school in oz....

8. madhousemum

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think it is great knowing ok we all know everyone is a different frame but it does give us a rough idea. xx

9. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was actually a lot more confident back then than i am now.. i didnt let anything bother me, so primary school was fine thank goodness

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.