Four day struggle!

Catt

Silver Member
I knew it would be hard to get back into. The time of the month doesn't help much either :sigh: Not good but I'm determined to perservere. I am finding it hard to like the shakes this time around and have gagged a couple of times :cry:

I'm glad to come on here and read how well people are doing and just to be reminded that it is worth it. Plus hearing of people finding it hard helps too as I know I'm not on my own.

Just think how much better you will feel tomorrow. I hated day 4 !! Well done for battling on :D

Keep with it Catt. You've done really well to get this far so don't undo your good work now!! You can do it:)

Chin up Catt, you will feel better soon hun :)

Hi everyone, Quick question....can u take multi vitamins or omega 3,6,9 whilst on LT? Any advice would be great! :)

I think you can but it would be wise to stay away from vit c and any that have a diuretic effect. But, I don't know that's just my opinion. Perhaps best to contact LT customer service x

i agree contact LT, i know if the coating has a sugar base to it dont go there.... good luck stick at it ... x

I was gagging with every shake come week three but it passed by week four and I never looked back. Good luck and hang in there.

I was gagging with every shake come week three but it passed by week four and I never looked back. Good luck and hang in there.

I will and thanks :)

Back