ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

WeakWilled

Hi everyone. I've lost three stone over the past few years, going from 13 to 10 stone but my weight has remained static for the last six months r so.... I am getting married in just over four months and will lose the last stone taking me to nine stone for my wedding day!!!! I've decided to do this diary as I'd love any support ppl feel they can give and ill do the same.... I know that weight is not everything and I don't have a huge amount to lose but this means alot to me and I'm hoping by posting here I will b more accountable :) feel free to follow my journey x.

You can do it Hun!!! I found that going to ww really helped me and I feel like a new person now! It also takes your mind off the wedding preps etc as it gets very hectic in the last few months! If I wasn't doin ww I would eat rings around me with the stress and everything that comes with wedding planning and I woulda been even bigger by the time the big day came around!
Glad you have joined and everyone on here are so supportive it's brilliant!
How are the plans goin anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Plans r going amazing.... I'm so excited to b getting married but yeah I do feel joining we will keep me focused and busy.... Ur big day is almost here u must b so thrilled o hav lost the weight and to b nearly at ur big day

Here to Subscribe :) Its so good that you have something so special to focus on as your goal, good luck and look forward to reading your journey. X PS-I've just lost 1Stone 2lb in 10 Weeks so its a really achievable target especially after your amazing 3 Stone Loss! X

Yea I'm almost there now just a few bits to do!
It's so exciting but very overwhelming at times isn't it?
Iv my wi tomorrow so il have to see how this week went! Iv a wedding on Saturday so I want a good loss this week cuz next week won't be pretty
Where abouts in Ireland are ya? I'm in wicklow

Serena congrats on that amazing loss.... U must b so delighted with yourself..... Everton I'm from Laois! So not too far from you. We r so excited about the wedding but yeah it's so overwhelming too :)

Serena congrats on that amazing loss.... U must b so delighted with yourself..... Everton I'm from Laois! So not too far from you. We r so excited about the wedding but yeah it's so overwhelming too :)

Thanks Sweetie :) Think ill have a gain this week as I'm on holiday but ill be back on it as soon as I'm home, that's the thing with WW, it's the one diet I don't cheat on, in 10weeks I can honestly say I didn't cheat as I had no need to! X

Yes and I have been very successful in it.... I just got lax about counting points... I haven't gained back anything but I need to continue and lose last stone...... And I am so gonna do it....l

So my brekkie today is gonna b very simple:
2 weetabix- 3pp
Low fat milk- 2pp

I'm gonna keep the meals very handy for a day r two til I get back into the swing of things. I also wana get back into walking. I just recently bought a house and moved so we were very taken up with that and diet and exercise took a back seat but its time to move on now and I'm so ready!

Yes and I have been very successful in it.... I just got lax about counting points... I haven't gained back anything but I need to continue and lose last stone...... And I am so gonna do it....l

So my brekkie today is gonna b very simple:
2 weetabix- 3pp
Low fat milk- 2pp

I'm gonna keep the meals very handy for a day r two til I get back into the swing of things. I also wana get back into walking. I just recently bought a house and moved so we were very taken up with that and diet and exercise took a back seat but its time to move on now and I'm so ready!

Yey for Walking :) Thats the only exercise I do, last week I earned 27AP, just walking so it is effective! X

I love to walk! Or at least I used to when I did it!!! Ill get going again!!!!

Ok so lunch today was a ham salad wrap with a lil sweet chilli and a bag of taytos all working out at 8pp and I hav a beef stew in the oven for dinner which I still hav 13pp for so all in all a good day I think :)

Ok so lunch today was a ham salad wrap with a lil sweet chilli and a bag of taytos all working out at 8pp and I hav a beef stew in the oven for dinner which I still hav 13pp for so all in all a good day I think :)

Fab Day Sweetie! Stew sounds yummy, are you making dumplings?x

Nope I just had some potatoes in the stew was yummy and I'm full up now

Nope I just had some potatoes in the stew was yummy and I'm full up now

Awwww you're so good, I can't have stew without dumplings!!! Glad to hear you're all full up now :) x

So I think today went well... Ate within my 26 points and I'm feeling very positive.... Here's to another awesome day tomorrow x

Iv never had dumplings but I came across a recipe with them so I'm gona try them I'm very excited hehe

Iv never had dumplings but I came across a recipe with them so I'm gona try them I'm very excited hehe

Dumplings are the greatest invention! Make sure you season them with some herbs!!! X

Day two and I'm feeling very excited.... I woke up not feeling as bloated as usual and that's only after one day..... My first official weigh in is tomorrow and I actually cannot wait!!!!!

Day two and I'm feeling very excited.... I woke up not feeling as bloated as usual and that's only after one day..... My first official weigh in is tomorrow and I actually cannot wait!!!!!

Yey for not feeling bloating!!! Can't wait to hear tomorrows result :) x

Yeah I'm looking forward to it too.... Will b interesting to see where I'm starting....I'm feeling so positive about it all today......

Menu plan for today:

Brekkie- 2 weetabix and low fat milk- 5pp

Lunch- ham wrap and tayto- 8pp

Dinner- spaghetti Bol - 11pp

Snacks- fruit and yogurt- 2pp

Exactly 26pp if it works out.... Which it will x

Back