Step 1 Sole Source Four stone to lose ..bring on the Ketosis !

LouLouD123

So pretty nervous this morning, first day of Cambridge. I'm a mum of two, tall at 5ft 11in and weighing in at 17 9ish (will update when have CDC card to hand). Weight has gradually crept on since Junior school age really, have kidded myself for a long time that my height could carry the extra weight. Just got back from a two week hols in the US and hate the photos of me, decided to do CD before this but thought no point in trying to start it whilst away! Looking at all the sachets in my cupboard and wondering what the hell I have let myself in for :/ ....

Will try to keep diary updated as I go along, would love to hear from anybody else doing this :)

xx

So pretty nervous this morning, first day of Cambridge. I'm a mum of two, tall at 5ft 11in and weighing in at 17 9ish (will update when have CDC card to hand). Weight has gradually crept on since Junior school age really, have kidded myself for a long time that my height could carry the extra weight. Just got back from a two week hols in the US and hate the photos of me, decided to do CD before this but thought no point in trying to start it whilst away! Looking at all the sachets in my cupboard and wondering what the hell I have let myself in for :/ ....

Will try to keep diary updated as I go along, would love to hear from anybody else doing this :)

xx

Hi Hun best of luck! :)

Thanks so far it's been ok. I stomached a quite frankly disgusting sweetened, flavoured porridge and an ok choc shake at lunchtime. Started to feel hungry after school pick up so had the spicy soup and it was gorgeous in comparison! Now cooking sausage and mash for dinner and not feeling too bad but it's only day one.....

Not my dinner....the family's :) :)

Well, got thru first day ok. Son woke me up several times last night with a earache.And then I couldn't get back to sleep because I felt so hungry So had a big glass of water which of course then made me want to go to the toilet again!
Used the blender today for my porridge and it was a big improvement not quite tasty yet but palatable!
Took some before pictures today but not brave enough to share them with anybody yet…

Day two went ok. Felt super hungry at bedtime so had loads of water. Still felt hungry so had green tea-not great at bedtime but I felt a little desperate tbh. Actually can say that I love the shakes and look forward to them unlike the bloody porridge which is turning into a mind over matter thing as I force it down in the morning!! Did jump on scales couldn't resist it and have lost some but know not supposed to so I will try to get hubby to hide them away.

So Sun was a disaster. Took tetras to a BBQ. Ended up eating loads of chicken and ribs plus salad. Somethingnimthink I read stopped me from eating too many obvious carbs but sure I have knocked myself out of ketosis. Two days on I don't actually feel any hungrier like on the first three days and weight is still going down. What happened? Bit afraid to tell the Cwpc that I failed on my first week !!! Help !

Lost 10lbs in first week !! Yay !!

Back