Four week countdown

Wayz

So, 1st July today which means that it's 4 weeks until I go on holiday. I currently weigh 12.7 and had set myself a tough target to get to my pre-pregnancy weight of 11.9, a weight I haven't been in over 6 years by holiday time! I've done 8 weeks on exante. TS during the week and a few lapses on a Saturday and Sunday but I've lost 24 pounds which is great and I'm really pleased with that.

I only planned on doing the plan for 12 weeks so I have 4 weeks left to get to my goal. So, I've set up this thread as my diary to myself and as a butt kicking reminder to keep focused when I'm feeling weak willed. You can and you will do this. So many other attempts have failed BUT THIS WILL NOT.

So with this positive frame of mind and to kick off the week I've just done a 2k "run" (for run read fast walk/slow jog!!) and time to start the day.

Here goes .......... COME ON!!!

Wayz

Day 1 12.8 (expected: up a lb after chicken kebabs on BBQ yesterday and a cheeky glass of Chablis): wont see that number again.

Last edited:
Woo! Holidays! Looking forward to seeing how you get on, good luck! :clap:

So, 1st July today which means that it's 4 weeks until I go on holiday. I currently weigh 12.7 and had set myself a tough target to get to my pre-pregnancy weight of 11.9, a weight I haven't been in over 6 years by holiday time! I've done 8 weeks on exante. TS during the week and a few lapses on a Saturday and Sunday but I've lost 24 pounds which is great and I'm really pleased with that.

I only planned on doing the plan for 12 weeks so I have 4 weeks left to get to my goal. So, I've set up this thread as my diary to myself and as a butt kicking reminder to keep focused when I'm feeling weak willed. You can and you will do this. So many other attempts have failed BUT THIS WILL NOT.

So with this positive frame of mind and to kick off the week I've just done a 2k "run" (for run read fast walk/slow jog!!) and time to start the day.

Here goes .......... COME ON!!!

Wayz

Day 1 12.8 (expected: up a lb after chicken kebabs on BBQ yesterday and a cheeky glass of Chablis): wont see that number again.

Day 2 STS 12.8. Was 100% yesterday and drank my own body weight in water. Run in the morning and Pilates at night. I know it takes a few days for the water weight to come off so I'm not loosing the willpower yet.

Day 3 12.5!!! Can't believe it. Got up at 515 and did a 2k run, showered then weighed in. So pleased with this so will spur me on through the day. Have a good day everyone.

Wow that's early! Your motivation is really awesome :)

Thanks Smidge. How are you doing?

Day 4 12.5. Had hoped to go down another pound as didn't get home til 11 and that normally gives me a good loss the next day. Not to worry. No run this am as shattered! Maybe shred later?

Target is 12.3 by official WI on sat. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I'm doing good, no gym today as I'm working in London but on the plus side running for the tube usually burns a few calories ;) a few people have mentioned this shred thing, think I need to look into it! Good luck for another food-less day lol!

Yes I like the shred. Bought it off amazon for £5 I think. It's only a 20 min programme but it definitely gets results. Still can't do a blummin press up tho!!

Day 5 - 12.5 STILL!!!! 100% yesterday so had hoped for some movement south so a bit disappointed but still determined to stay on track. Target for tomorrow's WI is still 12.3 but not feeling quite so certain that I will get there. Time will tell. Perhaps exercise is the key? Of course it is. Set alarm for run this morning but am so blummin shattered as work is so very busy at the moment so had another 30 mins snoozing. Oops!! U

But my belt is a notch tighter!! Yeahhhh! 4 th one in now - was at the very end at the start and wearing a larger size which is now way too big!

Last edited:
Woop!! Do you find some things you've started wearing again one week are getting too big a week or so later? I just got back into an old pair of jeans and already they feel loose around my legs and I need to keep pulling them up lol

Yes I do! I took 4 works dresses in to be taken in yesterday. They were all 18 s and were huge. The lady pinned them all I and said I'd gone down at least 2 sizes!! Not sure I'd believe that but still!!

Day 6 12.5 again!!! What is going on!!?? There goes my 12.3 target damn it!!!

Last edited:
Hi Wayz. Keep going. It will go down. I've been stuck at 12st 4 for a few days too! W'ere both well on the way to being in the 11s by the time we go on holiday - even though I've only got 10 days left to do it in!

Day 7 12.8. 40 th party so had some chilli and a small piece of bread. No booze tho. But did scoff a load of celebrations, 2 egg sandwiches and some crisps. Stupid stupid stupid

Not a happy bunny.

Don't worry too much, you won't have put that weight on as fat that fast. It might be water weight if the bread and crisps have brought you out of ketosis or just the weight of the food itself. Just do some extra exercise today and I'm sure tomorrow will be better on the scales :)

Hello everyone! Such a mission today to not have a glass of wine in this heat! - I had sparkling water with fresh mint instead. Not quite the same but it was very refreshing. I lost a lot of weight in week one but I just weighed myself and im four days into week two and I've had no weight loss! Hope it changes :(

I'm sure it will just stick with it. My weekend hasn't gone to plan at all and I am picking up all my work dresses tomorrow after having them altered and taken in - I am worried that they won't fit!! Eak. Desperate measures!!!

Last edited:
Day 7 (after 40th party) 12.8 booooo

Day 8 12.7

In the right direction at least but not quite as expected. Another day another soup ......

Going in the right direction Wayz!

Back