Fourth Weigh In ........

kayjay

Hiya everyone - just returned from my cdc and i've only lost 1lb this week. :rolleyes: Little bit dissapointed but i know i've stuck to this 100% over the last month so in balance i'm not too worried. My initial losses were really good and this week is TOTM.

I've had really difficulty drinking my water since Monday - managed 3 litres a day as opposed to my usual 6 litres. Work has been MANIC and i just kept forgetting to stop and sip!! Do you think this could have had an effect on my loss????

Anyways - 1lb is a loss and i'm hoping i can lose 3lbs next week to get me into the teens!! ( WI tonight = 20st 3). On AAM week now and i'm really looking forward to it.

Good luck to everyone this week!!!

Love

Kj xxx

Will update my ticker tomorrow - Ashes to Ashes on (Sky +) and then i'm off to beddie-byes!!​

huge congratulations on your losses so far. Dont look at this weeks loss as just 1lb, look at it as 26lb in jsut 4 weeks which is more than average. reducing your water may have had an effect but 3 litres is still enough to be drinking so dont worry about it.

You need to take your measurements now to keep you motivated this week as I know that no matter how well we all say you are doing you are bound to feel a little disheartened with a 1lb loss. I bet you will be gobsmacked when you see how many inches you have lost in the last 4 weeks.

Thanks wannalose8stone! I'm going to do my measurements tomorrow. I've dropped a size in my trousers and they are now a little loose on me and i've also dropped a size in my tops, so i know deep down the inches must be coming off!!

Even though i know i have stuck to it 100% and other than the water, i couldn't have done anything better, it is a little disheartening. But I remeber someone on here once said that if someone told you that you would be 6 stone lighter in 8 months - what you lost each week in between would be irrelevant. I've got that thought stuck well and truly to the front of my mind!!

Thankyou for your encouraging words xxxx

uve done so well so far! dont let this put u off! the diet is obviously still working for u, perservere!

Thanks saffron, delli and poohbearmufc. Coming on here when your feeling a bit c**p does the job and gets you back on track!!

Thanks guys!! :gen126:

Kj xxx

What helped me was buying some lard (only cheap stuff), getting a thick sealable bag and putting a lb of fat in one and 1/2lb in another, so you can physically see what the fat looks like without having to buy the expensive fake fat...

Love

Well done, KJ! You are doing really well! Be pleased with yourself! Could you have imagined this weight loss a month ago?

x

But I remeber someone on here once said that if someone told you that you would be 6 stone lighter in 8 months - what you lost each week in between would be irrelevant. I've got that thought stuck well and truly to the front of my mind!!

Thankyou for your encouraging words xxxx

what a brilliant way of looking at it. Im going to remember that quote and tell it to myself when Ihave a bad week.

Hi Kayjay, well done on your loss. I lost a pound this week too and was disappointed, but the quote you added above is brilliant and we should both keep that in mind!! You have done fantstically well to lose 26lb lb 4 weeks, I bet you would never have imagined losing a dress size that quickly. Keep up the good work and hope we both lose LOADS next week to compensate - LOL!!!!

Thankyou to you all for your uplifting thoughts!!

I've been VERY busy which is why i couldn't thank you before now!! I'm now on AAM day 2 - had a lovely (small) chicken salad with wafer thin radish, cucumber, celery, pan fried mushrooms (in water) and vinagarette. I never knew i could slice stuff that thin and make it go so far!!! Usually have great big chunks of things!!! Really enjoyed having the salads - had made me realise the amount/size of portions that i used to stuff down regardless of whether i was hungry!!

Anyways - thanks to everyone who replied and good luck to everyone for the coming week!!

Kj xxx

Hiya everyone - just returned from my cdc and i've only lost 1lb this week. :rolleyes: Little bit dissapointed but i know i've stuck to this 100% over the last month so in balance i'm not too worried. My initial losses were really good and this week is TOTM.​

I've had really difficulty drinking my water since Monday - managed 3 litres a day as opposed to my usual 6 litres. Work has been MANIC and i just kept forgetting to stop and sip!! Do you think this could have had an effect on my loss????​

Anyways - 1lb is a loss and i'm hoping i can lose 3lbs next week to get me into the teens!! ( WI tonight = 20st 3). On AAM week now and i'm really looking forward to it.​

Good luck to everyone this week!!!​

Love​

Kj xxx​

Will update my ticker tomorrow - Ashes to Ashes on (Sky +) and then i'm off to beddie-byes!!​

Hiya - well done on fab losses so far......:)

have you checked your inch loss ????

sometimes the scales only tell half the story - fluid retention, totm, constipation etc etc.....inch loss can be a great guide to how much we're losing.....:)

Debz xx

I'm going to do my measurements tomorrow morning as that will be 4 weeks since i last took them. My CDC said exactly the same thing!!

Hope you feel ok!!

Kj xxx

Back