FRANCE

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
HI ALL

OH AND I ARE GOING TO FRANCE ON FRIDAY OF NEXT WEEK...WE ARE GOING ON THE FERRY REALLY EARLY (6AM) AND NOT GONNA GET BACK TIL 7AM ON SATURDAY...THIS IS OBVIOUSLY GONNA BE A NIGHTMARE ON THE PLAN.....REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO....DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO COME OFF AND THINK STUFF IT, AND GET BACK ON THE NEXT DAY, OR TO TRY TO FOOD OPTIMISE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND POSSIBLY FEEL DEPRIVED AND ANNOY OH WHO GETS ANNOYED WHEN I CANT HAVE ANYTHING....WHAT DO YOU THINK??

:wave_cry:

Oh I hope you have a fab time. If I were you I would leave it for the weekend and have a fab time as you don't often get the chance to whizz of to France. As long as you are really good on the run up to going then get right back on it as soon as you get back home there should not be a problem. You may get a slight gain but hey you may not.

Thanks, yeah I think that is what I will do........it is not worth ruining the day for me and OH by trying to find things that fit in....I just will not go crazy and I will be straight back on when I get back..thanks!

you could do that or just try to make sensible food choices without feeling like ypu're missing out.....such as have a sald with yor main dish or skip desserts.

whatever you decide to do, have a good time :D

Personally I would stick to the plan as much as you possibly can.

If or when you have to come off plan (I am assuming you are Sole Source), restrict your diet to protein rich and limited your carbs as much as possible. Drinking should not be too much of a problem, with water. If you do drink other stuff try to remember that some drinks are worse than others.

Part of me thinks that it is 24 hours out of your life and think how proud you would feel if you managed to stick to the plan, however difficult.

Difficult choice I know. Whatever you decide, good luck anyway.

Brad

Thanks for the replies guys....I think that I will try to stick to it as much as possible by making sensible choices whilst out there......But if I do end up eating something not on the plan, I am not going to beat myself up too much over it......life is too short....but I am certainly not going to go mad with food and have a real pig out day off or anything.....
P.S. Brad, I am not sole sourcing, I am on slimming world.....so no worries re. carbs, drinks etc....but thanks for your reply anyway.

Back