Step 1 Sole Source + Frankie and Benny's!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Ok so took my daughter out for breakfast this morning and ended up having an SS+ day. Frankie and Benny's do SS+ friendly breakfast! Well they will adapt it to make it SS+ friendly! They offer a cheese and mushroom omelette, so just asked for it without the cheese... when it came up it was served with undressed rocket!!!! Didn't expect to get salad leaves for breakfast, but yum!!!

2013-04-20 09.48.53.jpg

I had grilled chicken and undressed salad, still tried to charge me Caesar salad price, mind!

Just my two cents, cheese doesn't kick me out of ketosis. Has no carbs (but does have high calories so have to watch portions). If I'm ever having a rotten day of SS and am desperate to eat something other than a chunk of chicken, I have a 2-egg omelette with a generous handful of cheddar and some meat and it keeps me in ketosis!

Glad you enjoyed your meal at F&B's :)

Cheese may contain few carbs but it is very high in fat, and anything fatty makes my gallbladder very grumpy so I am happier sticking to the plan!

Hiya I'm glad you have said that I had a 2 egg omelette last night with a pinch of cheese and I've worried about it all night I've been on ss for 9 weeks and that was my first taste of real food and feel soo bad

Hiya I'm glad you have said that I had a 2 egg omelette last night with a pinch of cheese and I've worried about it all night I've been on ss for 9 weeks and that was my first taste of real food and feel soo bad

Don't feel bad! It wasn't a McDonalds was it ;) Plus omelette and cheese is my go-to meal when I get grumpy and need something to eat and it hasn't affected my ketosis or weight loss at all xx

Back