• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Frazzles!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I am gutted!!! I have been buying (and eating!!) Frazzles thinking that they are 1pt per pack, but I've just worked them out on the points calculator and they work out at 1.5pts!!!! Boooo hoooooo!!!...that's means I've been 0.5pts over nearly every day!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

HOW ANNOYING!!!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I hope not! I've just looked through my food list for the week and I think I've only had 3 packs - but that's still 1.5pts over! POO!! I was so chuffed when I read that they were 1pt, I'm gutted now I know they're 1.5pts...diet devastation, haha

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Marie - they are only 1 point. 80kcals and 0.3 sat fat - on my ww calculator its 1pt. x x x x Did u use the online calculator? It over estimates the points!!!! x

vodaka999

Silver Member
I always counted them as 1 point, dont know if they are different if they are not from a multi pack as sometimes the individual ones are slightly bigger :confused:

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Man I nearly pooped my pants when I saw this thread... phew they're still only 1pt....... I only got my multipack on Saturday!! :)

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Yup - the are amazing. Smiths Frazzles....heaven in a packet!!! x

I've just looked them up online because I bought a whole multi-pack of them because someone suggested that they were only 1 point, but when you type in Frazzles into the points tracker online they come up as ...................... 2.5 POINTS!!!!!! Please tell me this is wrong?

Well on the online one you only have to type the name of the food in and it comes up with the points. The Frazzles I have have only 80kcals and 0.3g fat, but it doesn't say how much a pack weighs. To be honest I have noticed a few things on the online one don't seem to be right, they've even managed to get some of the WW products listed wrong - for example the chocolate mini rolls, on the pack it says 2 points - online it says 1.5!! I wish they'd make up their mind!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Yep - online one overestimates..... I bought one from meeting - much better. x