Freaky Friday

Chris Judson

Good morning one and all!!

Well it’s Friday!! At long last! Has anyone got any plans for the weekend? If so, let us know! Sharing is caring!!

I’m off to wales tonight to go and see the parents for the weekend as it was dads birthday yesterday and I didn’t get to see him so that’s my plan..

Im unexpectedly off out tonight to the local, son decided he wants to sleep at nans again. Guess my wine can stay in the fridge...until I get home lol.

I'm delivering old newspapers to a hedgehog rescue centre tomorrow if I'm not snowed in. Then popping into the village to have a look around and a cuppa. Sunday digging myself out of the snow.;)

Weather dependent Ive got plans with my dog.

I am out running with a friend this morning and I'm doing an agility workshop with my good dog Ava this afternoon. Poor naughty dog Echo has to stay at home😕

Tomorrow morning I'm doing a Canicross event with Ava and poor Echo is staying at home again as he is too naughty for polite company 😂😂.

Not to worry as the other half will take him out for a good tramp over the fields.

loving all these updates! thanks guys! feel free to add new ones...love hearing what your all up to!!

I'm away in Wales and according to son hes insisting he sleeps at nans tomorrow when we are back do another night out for me tomorrow. :D

Tomorrow I'm going to be out supervising the builders as they are taking a long time to finish the garage. I need to hurry them up and get them to clean up as I want my garden back.

Back