Free Banoffee rice pudding !

katttb91

Not sure it's been posted before but I had to share as I made this earlier and it tasted so yummy! :)

1 part rice to 3 parts water (or hexA milk)
sweetener to taste ,
simmer until liquid absorbed (around 15mins) , then stir into toffee mullerlight and have with sliced banana

so yummy and freeeee! And you have 1/3 superfree too :)

Sounds tasty. Thanks for sharing :)

do you cook this on the hob and is it with pudding rice or normal rice? x

On the hob, to speed It up a little I usually bring it to the boil on high then turn down to simmer , the trick is to not cook it until all water is gone but until there is just a little water as it continues cooking off the her anyway.
I use either short grain rice or pudding rice :) whatever you can find , even arborio might work.

Had this tonight, really good considering it's ready in less than 20 mins, a good sweet comfort pudding

When I made rice pudding I normally make a few portions. Eat it hot and then save the rest in pots and have it cold at work. Cold rice pudding is very nice. I may give this one a go.

When I made rice pudding I normally make a few portions. Eat it hot and then save the rest in pots and have it cold at work. Cold rice pudding is very nice. I may give this one a go.

Can you reheat it if you have it the next day aswell? x

I sometimes have this for breakfast to save hex. I warmed in the micro for 1.5mins

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

I et it cold too :) I make a biggish batch and it lasts 3 days :) so I made some monday and will have the last portion tomorrow :)
I'm addicted haha
any flavour works , even adding spices such as cinnamon or nutmeg is nice :)

If you are reheating it you must ensure the rice is steaming hot to kill any bacteria as rice is risky sometimes , if you are having with the yoghurt heat it on its own first then add to the yoghurt because otherwise it will split :)

Back