Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Free branded food & Hi-fi bars.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cordyella, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Cordyella

Cordyella Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Helloo to you all, done SW before but a while ago, can't afford the classes & don't have the time to attend them properly so just doing it myself.
    I wondered if any of you that go to groups know if you can get hold of the Hifi bars anywhere else? I used to like the choc orange ones but they don't sell them on the website.
    I'm going to order a free branded food book tomorrow but I need to go shopping in the mean time. I shop at Tesco & wondered if anyone had any suggestions for free or very low syn stuff you can get, snacks/ready meals/whatever. I tend to stick to green days, looking forward to a lot of baked spuds & quorn :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya have you tried bbay for them if you do a search for sw hi fi bars

Good luck

4. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,

As already mentioned, you can buy them from ebay but be prepared to pay a bit more than £1.25 for a 3 pack.

My fave ready meal for a green day is from Tesco. It's the chilled vegetable curry from the indian foods section. It's 3.5 syns for a pack but its so tasty it can easily handle a huge pile of rice!

5. Cordyella

Cordyella Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Thankyou :)
    There are none on ebay, but I will keep checking.
    I'm off to tesco today so I might pick up one of the currys, & some ryvita minis.

6. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    pasta and sauce are good for green days and free apart from cheese and ham i think.

7. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.