• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Free branded food & Hi-fi bars.

Helloo to you all, done SW before but a while ago, can't afford the classes & don't have the time to attend them properly so just doing it myself.
I wondered if any of you that go to groups know if you can get hold of the Hifi bars anywhere else? I used to like the choc orange ones but they don't sell them on the website.
I'm going to order a free branded food book tomorrow but I need to go shopping in the mean time. I shop at Tesco & wondered if anyone had any suggestions for free or very low syn stuff you can get, snacks/ready meals/whatever. I tend to stick to green days, looking forward to a lot of baked spuds & quorn :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

As already mentioned, you can buy them from ebay but be prepared to pay a bit more than £1.25 for a 3 pack.

My fave ready meal for a green day is from Tesco. It's the chilled vegetable curry from the indian foods section. It's 3.5 syns for a pack but its so tasty it can easily handle a huge pile of rice!