Free Dukan Diet book for Kindle today only (Elizabeth Brown)

Well I've downloaded it too - it's free so I'll have a nosey!

Have downloaded it, why not for free :) great find, havent read it but should be a laugh if its not great.

Thanks for this! I downloaded it before reading your comments, but why not!

After a quick scan - I'm glad that I didn't spend money on this (well I wouldn't have!) General drivel about Dukan - stuff most people already know, some of it possibly interesting. Some misleading sample menus (misleading if presented without recipes) and no recipes. the two glowing reviews on amazon.com are clearly bogus :)

Badly formatted to boot...

Anyway - if this Kindle book returns to its advertised £2 sale price then I'd advise people to stick to the proper books by Dr Dukan, but then we probably already knew that.

After a quick scan - I'm glad that I didn't spend money on this (well I wouldn't have!) General drivel about Dukan - stuff most people already know, some of it possibly interesting. Some misleading sample menus (misleading if presented without recipes) and no recipes. the two glowing reviews on amazon.com are clearly bogus :)

Badly formatted to boot...

Anyway - if this Kindle book returns to its advertised £2 sale price then I'd advise people to stick to the proper books by Dr Dukan, but then we probably already knew that.

The only good thing about it, is, if anyone downloaded it for free, they may think about buying the 'proper' book.

I read it from cover to cover last night and learned a couple of things! LOL! It seems to cater to the American market, and mentions keeping an eye on calories! It does gloss over many important things but does mention the 30-40 min daily exercise (walk, etc) several times which is good!

Badly paginated yes.

Still, it gave me some free reading last night when struggling to stay awake!

The only good thing about it, is, if anyone downloaded it for free, they may think about buying the 'proper' book.

AGREED - at least it mentions and acknowledges the book and the site!

Back