1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Free enchillada potatoes!!!

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by ~Lucky~, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    *This isn't really a recipe as such, more of a discovery, but I have a feeling this post would have been moved here anyway...

For lunch/dinner (middle of the day food!) I made a kind of vegetarian bolognaise sauce with vitually all superfree veg. It consisted of...
    - Passata
    - Peppers
    - Spinach
    - Mushrooms
    - Courgette
    - Chopped carrot
    - Broccoli (yes, broccoli in bolognaise...)
    - Onions
    - Lentils (the only non-superfree)

I added some soy sauce, a chicken oxo cube (didn't have any beef) and some chilli powder to give it a kick. Ate that for lunch with spaghetti and it was yum!

Just finished off the leftover sauce on top of two jacket potatoes and added 28g of cheese (HEX) and I swear it tasted exactly like the Old El Paso enchillada's we used to have!

So that's 22syns for each standard enchilada vs free!

I made it for Green but you could easily add chicken. It easily has the 1/3 superfree to make it ok for EE and if you cut down the potato to 1 and used that as a HEX you could also have it free on Red!

As you can tell i'm very excited about this discovery!
    Last edited: 18 October 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.