Free membership

Thanks been and got it, joining a group tomorrow morning as on holiday this week but I am going to struggle to find a class to suit my job but will find a way!!

Jo, if your a shift worker, let your consultant know each time your not gonna be there and you won't get charged (you have to let them know as far in advance as poss though) and you can always go to different groups to suit that weeks rota :)

Jo, if your a shift worker, let your consultant know each time your not gonna be there and you won't get charged (you have to let them know as far in advance as poss though) and you can always go to different groups to suit that weeks rota :)

Hi sorry it does read I do shifts - I work in an office, but I live in little village, classes start before I can get to them or 2 hours later, to travel home and back again makes it difficult as I am married with a teenage daughter who goes to various clubs in evenings - really it's all about logistics!!!! I am trying to work out if I can do one on a night she needs running somewhere drop her off go to class then go collect, looks like Wednesday night might work - same consultant as tomorrow mornings one, so will have chat with her as might need to arrive 15 mins after class starts but I think all classes weigh for first half hour, if so this will work I hope. Thank you. Xx

Weigh in is first half hour but consultants can also weigh straight after image therapy if u dont make it on time x

Thank you, very nervous as I am sure my family will be 'oh no here we go again' but I have today pre-booked 3 Pilates classes for next week & aquafit at my gym. So with or without their support I will do it this time.

I really appreciate your replies - thank you xx

Back