Snacks Free Nibbles?

Hi everyone :)

Just wondering if anyone has any weird/wonderful snack idea's?

I love a nibble but am sick of carrot and other veg sticks, yogurts, fruit etc. Are any nuts/seeds free?

Thanks

Cx

If you like nuts you could bake chick peas in oven with salt or spices until dried out and allow to cool. I would only have half a cans worth with some superfree fruit. It is tweeking the plan a bit but occasionally it is fine :D I am proof of that after losing almost 6st since end of May. Lost every week apart from Xmas week!! (For all of you who may disagree with this lol! I will get in there first haha!!) ;D

Good luck, with your weight loss journey :)

Thank you for the replies :eek:)

Princess - thats a great wee tip, its just like the whole pasta sheet crisps, I make them and still lose weight, it technically isnt the way the plan was designed but if we use it as a treat then its fine. Well done on your weight loss, you're doing amazing!

cxx

Lasagne Crisps. was given the recipe by a woman at my group.
take 2 sheets of lasagne, soak for 5mins in boiling water OR boiling water with a stock cube in it.
drain, run a little cold water over and then cut into slices or squares.
lay onto a tin which has been frylighted, and crumble over another oxo OR some salt and pepper. add a little more frylight and then bake until golden brown. watch them though, they burn in an instant lol.
also, give the tray a shake. if they're done, they move. if they're not, they don't. you can shake off the done ones and put the rest back in the oven if your oven is like mine and has hotspots.

they're freaking AWESOME.

If you like nuts you could bake chick peas in oven with salt or spices until dried out and allow to cool. I would only have half a cans worth with some superfree fruit. It is tweeking the plan a bit but occasionally it is fine :D I am proof of that after losing almost 6st since end of May. Lost every week apart from Xmas week!! (For all of you who may disagree with this lol! I will get in there first haha!!) ;D

Good luck, with your weight loss journey :)

omgomgomg!!!!! thankyou!

Back