Free or low syn yogurts for vegetarians

NadiaH79

Hi looking for any fresh ideas for a change if there is, I'm Muslim so can only buy yogurts suitable for vegetarians which rules me out of muller range and weight watchers yogurts( but not ww fromage frais)
The main ones I buy are activia, the shape 0%range
Anyone know of other syn free or low syn yogurts/ fromage frais I can have ?
Flavoured ones please I know about plain/natural

Hey there .. I'm vegetarian & also struggle with yogurts - I've searched the shops and found ..
shape zero are vegetarian and do vanilla, vanilla with choc sprinkles, mango and peach, strawberry .. And a few more flavours .. 2 for £2 on tesco at the mo .. All 1/2 syn each & a couple are syn free ..

Aldi brooklea are a muller type yogurt and some are vegetarian but range from 1.5 - 3.5 syns

Asda do big pots of low fat yogurt - I recently had the vanilla and rhubarb which is free

I'm a strict veggie & don't touch gelatine so I can guarantee these are all vegetarian :) hope that helps Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been loving danio yoghurt. Well worth the one syn for strawberry and passion fruit varieties

I use the activia ones - they are much nicer than mullerlights anyway :)

Have you tried Alpro? They're vegan and 2 syns each for the smooth ones.... Lovely and no bloating from dairy!

Hey there .. I'm vegetarian & also struggle with yogurts - I've searched the shops and found ..
shape zero are vegetarian and do vanilla, vanilla with choc sprinkles, mango and peach, strawberry .. And a few more flavours .. 2 for £2 on tesco at the mo .. All 1/2 syn each & a couple are syn free ..

Aldi brooklea are a muller type yogurt and some are vegetarian but range from 1.5 - 3.5 syns

Asda do big pots of low fat yogurt - I recently had the vanilla and rhubarb which is free

I'm a strict veggie & don't touch gelatine so I can guarantee these are all vegetarian :) hope that helps Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In case you weren't aware, the shape 0% in strawberry aren't veggie - they have cochineal in them although the raspberry ones that are in the pack are vegetarian

In case you weren't aware, the shape 0% in strawberry aren't veggie - they have cochineal in them although the raspberry ones that are in the pack are vegetarian

Hey! Lucky for me I hate them ones coz I hate bitty yogurts ..

But good to flag up for others :) x

I've started having Joya raspberry yog from sainsbury very nice

Back