FREE personalised video message from Santa (for kids and adults) - bloomin fab!!

Oooo thank you :) I can't believe how good that is :) just done one for little one, can't wait to show him it. Also want to do one for everyone else I know lol

It's brill! Used it last year with my kids (including the naughty message when my sons behaviour was awful) it really did make him behave! There's also an app fake call from Santa which is just a incoming call screen with Santa on it which is cute too :) he's been really well behaved since I have Santa on speed dial lol X

Tis funny, I send one to my hubby last year. Didn't my little boy too young to appreciate though he did enjoy seeing Sandy Claws in the flesh ;)

Going to show little one his video today with him being poorly, hopefully it will cheer him up :) I'll let you know his reaction

I still can't get over how good it is for a free video!

Thanks vm for the link did one for husbands grandsons his mum sent some pics of him watching it loved it. Wanted to watch it again this morn before nursery SO THANKS AGAIN X

Back