• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

free snack food / low syns

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
S: 20st9lb
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
Are you following the Extra Easy plan? If so, the following are all FREE:

- Spicy Tomato, Tomato & Herb, Sweet & Sour, or Chicken flavour MugShots

- Batchelors Pasta n Sauce made up with water in Tomato Onion & Herb, Bolognese, Chicken & Mushroom, Chicken & Roasted Garlic, Creamy Tikka Masala or Mushroom & Wine.

- Batchelors Savoury Rice - all flavours.

- Low Fat Supernoodles.

- Lean ham, rolled up with pease pudding in the middle.

- Make your own hummus with chick peas and garlic, and eat with carrots, peppers, celery, etc.

- Chicken breast, with skin removed

Etc, etc..
If you do a quick search, you will find loads and loads of similar threads with lots of suggestions. Hope this helps xx

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
Yes it helps thanks. How do you make own humous? X

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
I thought nuts were high in syns?

Fresh Lemon juice
Tin of chick peas
Garlic granules
Low fat fromage frais ( less than 1% fat)
Salt and pepper to taste
If consistency to thick add a little cold water
Mix all ingredient together

You could add different thinks:
Chopped spring onions
Peppers

Anything really!
Hope this helps x

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
Thank you! Will try this tomorrow :)

As a general rule of thumb, my consultant says if you feel the need to snack between meals, you probably aren't eating enough for your meals- maybe worth looking at?

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
Good thinking, maybe I need a little more in my meals,,,,?

I tried the humous, it wasnt nice for my tasting until I added a red pepper then it was lovely!

S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
I think someone did a few pages back Erm x

:confused: There's only one page in this thread. I've done a search and the first time nuts appears is the "I thought buts were high in syns" bit.

You aren't only one! I distinctly remember reading a posy from someone on this saying nut were good for snacking! At the time i just thought it was a WW who had stumbled onto the wrong forum! Now its disappeared & i look like a mentalist!

You aren't only one! I distinctly remember reading a posy from someone on this saying nut were good for snacking! At the time i just thought it was a WW who had stumbled onto the wrong forum! Now its disappeared & i look like a mentalist!
:D You sound like one with that predictive text on :8855: Ah someone must have done the mysterious-posty-deletion thang again :rolleyes:

S: 11st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.41%)
kingleds said:
I saw it too, you're not alone!

Jess<3

Journey to 10 stone loss
banban1977 said:
I can't find Batchelor's Chicken Tikka pasta or Chicken and Garlic pasta anywhere :(
Best way is order online? X