Freebies :)

Wish they'd done it with mine but I think it's a new thing. I ordered 3 months' supplies so it'll be a while before I can get my hands on it!

I had a delivery y'day and i didnt get any. I did order some porridge that might be why. Anything free is great lol x

Mine came yesterday and yes I also got 5 free porridges!! I thought I had ordered the wrong thing as I only wanted shakes lol. Don't know whether to try them because on lighter life the were like wallpaper paste!! Any feedback welcome on what's the best way to have your allowance, as I'm starting on the Tuesday which is the first and also the night I help at ww so I can get weighed every week on calibrated scales. My leader will be surprised if I keep loosing week after week normally it's loose a lb gain a lb for me every week and never actually get anywhere so very excited. I am also starting the 30 day shred exercise dvd aswell on Tues, had a look at it last night and doesn't seem so bad, but ask me again in a week!!

Must be new as i ordered a week ago and i never got any porridge with my shakes lol

Lisa the porriage I think it better than LL, much creamier and more of it to. I gratually make the it up to a paste, 1 min in microwave, stir, another min in microwave then stir again adding any additional water. I think I generally use about 150ml. good luck

Thanks for the answer ladies you are the font of all knowledge. Got some wee sticks today in prep for monday. Just wondering when I can check for ketosis?? Starting shred at same time, but my OH is worried that 600 calories a day and 20 min hard exercise is not good. I told him it says do 20 mins of exercise of the packet lol!! Will post my proper starting weight on Monday. Will have some inspiration tomorrow as my OH is running the Manchester Marathon!! Can anyone tell me how I can get rid of where it says edit my signature on my post please??

Many thanx
Lisa x

i think i read somewhere that if your not used to doing exercise, do the diet for a bit and then gradually do exercise, so for me i go for walks. i push my nearly 11 month old in her pram, its exercise but not to much exercise lol. Today i did 83 mins on my mums trainer to burn of my meal i ate today that i felt guilty about first proper exercise in a couple of weeks as i usually just walk. Tho to be honest i find i lose 1 to 2 lbs a day without exercise if im on 600 calories a day or so my scales say lol

Yeah i got the free porridge as well. Quite glad really because I really like them!! And will definitely order more :)

Back