• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Freestyling newbie!

S: 17st0lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 35.1 Loss: 2st12lb(16.81%)
Hello everyone,

I am an emotional eater, plus have PCOS and have piled on the weight over the years. Managed to shed a lot a couple of years ago and a personal setback resulted in me resorting to food for comfort and undoing all the good work. :cry:

I have started a healthy eating campaign plus have been going to the gym religiously for the past few weeks and the one thing I have missed so far is being part of a community like this one where I can share experiences - so really happy to have found this site.

Thanks. And good luck with your weight loss goals.

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 8st4lb(41.58%)
Hi hun and welcome to minimins :)

Sounds like you're pretty motivated with the healthy eating and exercising. Long make it continue :D

Keep up the good work hun

x

Thanks for the kind words and support Chelle!

I am hoping I can keep the motivation up. I am now eating 5 mini meals a day - either fruit or crackers with cheese/avocado/beans plus one full meal which is chicken or fish with rice/potatoes/veg.

COngratulations on getting weight loss. Could you share the secret behind your success?

x

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

S: 19st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 8st4lb(41.58%)
Thanks for the kind words and support Chelle!

I am hoping I can keep the motivation up. I am now eating 5 mini meals a day - either fruit or crackers with cheese/avocado/beans plus one full meal which is chicken or fish with rice/potatoes/veg.

COngratulations on getting weight loss. Could you share the secret behind your success?

x
Hi hun,

After having my DD 4 years ago I followed WW for a year then moved onto CD. I did get down to 140 pounds after 2 years dieting but I've regained 2 stones and am back on CD 810 to shift it again :)

Oh and I'm working out at the gym more....when I can be bothered :rolleyes:

x

S: 13st6lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
shining star said:
Hello everyone,

I am an emotional eater, plus have PCOS and have piled on the weight over the years. Managed to shed a lot a couple of years ago and a personal setback resulted in me resorting to food for comfort and undoing all the good work. :cry:

I have started a healthy eating campaign plus have been going to the gym religiously for the past few weeks and the one thing I have missed so far is being part of a community like this one where I can share experiences - so really happy to have found this site.

Thanks. And good luck with your weight loss goals.

xx
Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey you can do it :)

Thanks all for the support. I am back onto minimins after a big break.
I have been doing well on the diet and exercise front though, and have lost 40 pounds already!