Freezer

roxy222

what do you keep in your freezer as im finding alot of foods have to be made from scratch and have a big freezer sitting with very little in it, what things do you cook and freeze and what would be good foods for my freezer

i make a bulk load of quorn chilli, bolognese, cottage pie, sw mousaka, vege curry and get the foil containers from the local 99p shop and make sure i always have some made up for emergencys :)

when i make the sw soups i keep them in my freezer in pouches and i heat them as and when needed :)

also sometimes i make alot of baked potatoes at once and i can pop them in the micro for 5 mins, its relly handy

other than that

i keep meat thats on offer
frozen veg

i have been freezing sugar free dilute with a raspberry or strawberry in each cube and also do the same with jelly its great for when im in need of a sugar fix :)

when i make the sw soups i keep them in my freezer in pouches and i heat them as and when needed :)

also sometimes i make alot of baked potatoes at once and i can pop them in the micro for 5 mins, its relly handy

other than that

i keep meat thats on offer
frozen veg

i have been freezing sugar free dilute with a raspberry or strawberry in each cube and also do the same with jelly its great for when im in need of a sugar fix :)

How do you pre make your potatoes? Its something I wanted to do so I could take one to work (where we have a microwave) but wasnt sure of the best way. You just might be the answer!!

I also batch cook soups, cottage pies, spag bol, chilli and freeze them up. Tonight we had chilli but as there is only two of us we froze the rest up. Its very handy to have those foil containers in!

I also have frozen veggies, and meat. The bottom shelf is the bfs treats- ice cream, pizzas etc.

Back