Freezer

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by roxy222, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    what do you keep in your freezer as im finding alot of foods have to be made from scratch and have a big freezer sitting with very little in it, what things do you cook and freeze and what would be good foods for my freezer

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i make a bulk load of quorn chilli, bolognese, cottage pie, sw mousaka, vege curry and get the foil containers from the local 99p shop and make sure i always have some made up for emergencys :)

4. Wee Doll

Wee Doll Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    when i make the sw soups i keep them in my freezer in pouches and i heat them as and when needed :)

also sometimes i make alot of baked potatoes at once and i can pop them in the micro for 5 mins, its relly handy

other than that

i keep meat thats on offer
    frozen veg

i have been freezing sugar free dilute with a raspberry or strawberry in each cube and also do the same with jelly its great for when im in need of a sugar fix :)

5. anna2825

anna2825 Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How do you pre make your potatoes? Its something I wanted to do so I could take one to work (where we have a microwave) but wasnt sure of the best way. You just might be the answer!!

6. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I also batch cook soups, cottage pies, spag bol, chilli and freeze them up. Tonight we had chilli but as there is only two of us we froze the rest up. Its very handy to have those foil containers in!

I also have frozen veggies, and meat. The bottom shelf is the bfs treats- ice cream, pizzas etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.