Freezing cold?

loopzyloo

Anyone else feel the cold on down days? I just can't warm up. Think I'll just go to bed cold and hungry...I'm a right whinge....

I'm the same, it probably is just as cold on my UPs but somehow doesn't seem so bad with a big mug of proper hot chocolate and a few biscuits on the go lol.

I can recommend a hot bath then going to bed in thermal leggings, bed socks and a hoodie haha! X

Clareel said:
I can recommend a hot bath then going to bed in thermal leggings, bed socks and a hoodie haha! X

LOL! :D Funnily enough I wore a t-shirt and joggers to bed last night and I can't remember the last time I had to do that.

It must be all the fat we're shedding, our bones are no longer properly insulated! ;)

P x

It must be all the fat we're shedding, our bones are no longer properly insulated! ;)

P x

I think there's some truth in that, I know when I was at my heaviest I was hot all of the time. I could have gone out in winter without a coat, now I'm very aware of the cold and always trying to warm up!

I think I read somewhere that when IF on down days your body's metabolism will try to slow down and will not put much energy into keeping you warm. I too get freezing on DDs.

Back