• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Freezing, stinky breath. YAYYYYY!!!!

I'm freezing, my feet are like ice blocks and my breath absolutely stinks. I'm so happy!!! Hehehehe. Well, I guess I must be starting this ketosis malarkey - which can only mean that I am on the downward slope! woo woo! Never thought I'd be so happy to be cold and stink! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol woohoo one step closer lol x

sisters of slim
i too stink and my feet are like ice aint it great.ha ha

Minxy Mummy

Going, going, ........
Wahoo for Ketosis!!! Also if we're cold our bodies will be burning more calories to keep us warm!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
Had a check up at the dentist today and was really aware of my stinky breath, was so bad that after telling me my teeth were great the dentist suggested i see the hygienist!
Whoops a daisy!! Ah well, at least there's no food getting stuck in our teggies to make our teeth rot- the dentist should be very pleased! Can we use breath freshener spray?
You can use a spray but I'm not sure if you can use any or just a specific one. I chew sugar free gum all the time (with no negative effects) and had only just taken it out of my mouth when i sat in the chair but still stank :eek:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 4
Slimming World Recipes 12
Slimming World Recipes 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Slimming World Recipes 3