French Toast - (Just about 0 Carbs!)

Ajoyner

I spent the last 9 months or more CRAVING FRENCH TOAST and going out of my mind! When I found this secret out, I celebrated like you wouldn't believe!

Low Carb Friendly French Toast:

2 slices (or more.. depending how how hungry you are) of the "egg bread" .. (you can find it in the recipe department on this site. WOWSERS.. this stuff is GREAT!! I could kiss the person that invented this stuff.
kiss.gif
)

Dip your 2 slices of egg bread in a beat up egg white (you could add a drop of vanilla if you want, but somewhere I read there are carbs in it??).. Grill up like you would regular french toast. Once done on each side, remove & sprinkle w/ cinnamon and splenda and top with 1-2 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup! YUMMO! Eating this kills all my cravings for sweets.. even ice cream! It really tastes like your eating French Toast, well.. enough to pass for it anyhow. It's delicious!

Walden Farms (Pancake) Syrup has 0 carbs, 0 fat, 0 cal and WOW is it YUMMY! To me, it tastes like HEAVEN! I wouldn't go overboard on the amount you use as I'm sure somewhere in there are hidden carbs. Just use enough to get the job done.

Back