Fresh start....again TFR !!!

Olwyn1975

Hi, l'm starting the Asda meal replacement today after my 9yr old daughter walked in on me changing - she only saw the top half from behind but l will never forget her look of disgust and shock. Anyway im 38, 5'4" &16.7 hoping to get down to 10 ish by August - can't face another summer in a hoodie lol
i've tried these diets before and have never managed past lunchtime (eek) but ive never had support before so l'm hopefull....

Last edited:
Hi Olwyn, Welcome to the forum.
That's a good kick up the btm to get you started hey?! Nothing like our offspring to let us know one way or the other what they think.. :rolleyes:
You'll get lots of support and encouragement on here.. they're all a great bunch.
Hope you start your own diary and then we will know where to find you.
All the very best to you on your journey to slimdom.. :)

Hi Emmaline, l'm mortified but glad at the same time! I'm not sure how to start a diary, do l just keep posting here on this thread or is there a specific place? Sorry, complete technophobe lol

Olwyn.. You can start a diary in the section where it says "weight loss diaries" if you like.
Just some simple instructions if that will help:
Go to top of the page and click on FORUM and you will get a drop down menu which will give you all the sections there are... or click on the small oblong box below this post and again you will get the drop down menu.
Hope that helps.

Back