Fresh Start circa 7am Saturday Morning

Auburn

x x x
Hello,

how is everyone tonight?

I've had this week off work, and being at home, stuck in most of the time with the weather, I have done nothing but eat eat eat....

So here I am, officially announcing my jumping back on the wagon first thing tomorrow morning.

Woo!x

Good luck hun!

Hope you have had a good day hun and stayed on the wagon. All the best. xxx

Hello,

how is everyone tonight?

I've had this week off work, and being at home, stuck in most of the time with the weather, I have done nothing but eat eat eat....

So here I am, officially announcing my jumping back on the wagon first thing tomorrow morning.

Woo!x

i'm like you hun, ive eaten sososo much was doing ace first three or four days, then last couple being at work and funeral etc i've just eaten so much! :( gonna try pull it back tomorrow a little WI Tuesday and then go from there! work doo a week today though so want to be around 11st 9ish for then! ergh!!! bloody weather/time of month/year and food!!!! haha :D

hope your doing good missy :) will catch up properly soon! xxxxx

good luck! I am back on wagon on Friday morning - did really well first week loosing 4lbs and then fell off and haven't been back on wagon fully since - so, it's works xmas do tomorrow night and then i am getting back on wago and staying on it!! x

Back