Fresh start for this kiwi. Hints and tips?

kiwisam

So I have been off the diet since Christmas. It's winter here in New Zealand so my aim is to get skinny for the summer. I lost a stone before but with a lot of exercise, so I was unsure if it was the diet or the exercise. I wonder if anyone can give me a week's food diary, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks?
It would really motivate me and give me a kick start.
I also find it hard doing it here as there are no groups and certain foods are hard to come by or just expensive. HELP would be appreciated :)

So I have been off the diet since Christmas. It's winter here in New Zealand so my aim is to get skinny for the summer. I lost a stone before but with a lot of exercise, so I was unsure if it was the diet or the exercise. I wonder if anyone can give me a week's food diary, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? It would really motivate me and give me a kick start. I also find it hard doing it here as there are no groups and certain foods are hard to come by or just expensive. HELP would be appreciated :)

I don't think I can share links however if you search on the internet you can usually get a weeks plan that SW provide... Good luck :)

I just checked and there is a free 7 day menu on the UK site

Thanks for that I will give it ago and tweak it to suit :) any recommendations on a flylight alternative? Can't get it here :(

Frylight is a mixture of olive oil 53% and water + a few additives... so if you have a spray and put a mixture of olive oil and water, give it a good shake and spray...that'll work.

Frylight is a mixture of olive oil 53% and water + a few additives... so if you have a spray and put a mixture of olive oil and water, give it a good shake and spray...that'll work.

Fab I'll give that a try!

Write down every thing you eat, every day, it makes you accountable and you can keep an eye on your weekly syn allowance.

Incorporate daily exercise into your routine, even if it is just a 30 minute walk.

Focus on each day and the little things you do each day that move you towards your goal - rather than the bigger picture. It can be disheartening to think I have ** pounds or ** stones to lose, it will take ages. I find it empowering to write down all my little daily successes so even when motivation is flagging, I can still find something in each day which is taking me one baby step closer to my goal. Whether it be I had a relaxing bath rather than using food to de-stress or I walked to the shops rather than took the car or I used my syns for healthy snacks like nuts or plain popcorn rather than choc or sweets etc.

Good luck with SW and losing weight - you can do it! xx

Back