Fresh start tomorrow

Citylady73

Well went on hen do yesterday and ate and had a couple of drinks. Great night. Today was my intension to start straight back on the shakes but I haven't!
so looks I will be on day 1 again from tomorrow :(
totally my own fault but I am not pleased with myself. :(
well wish me luck please I only intend to do lt for another 3 weeks so I really need to grit my teeth and get back into it.x

Good luck! You can do it! You've done so well so far, don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Thankyou and I will make myself get through the next 3 weeks :) x

Just get back on it tomorrow, you can do it and not long to go!!!! x x x

Hi,
If you have just a small amount of lettuce onion celery and seabass will you come out of ketosis. I went on a hen do last night and ate a very small portion those four foods, I ensured everything was really low carb and I didnt have my evening shake to compensate for the food... Have I messed up?
Also will just a couple of vodka and soda water have a massive effect on the ketosis stage?
I would be greatful for your help on this subject as I keep reading conflicting info.

Don't be hard on your self, you have done so well.

xx

The vodka will have brought you out of ketosis . Hope you had a good night! I am back on it now onwards and downwards I say :) x

Only you will know if you come out of ketosis, but the vodka would probably have done it. Get back on it today and minimise the damage!!!!

Please read this it may help you feel better

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2058919681.png
    image-2058919681.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 81
Thanks that's good to read :)

Hehe love the bit at the bottom x x x

Fingers crossed x x x

Well went on hen do yesterday and ate and had a couple of drinks. Great night. Today was my intension to start straight back on the shakes but I haven't!
so looks I will be on day 1 again from tomorrow :(
totally my own fault but I am not pleased with myself. :(
well wish me luck please I only intend to do lt for another 3 weeks so I really need to grit my teeth and get back into it.x

well done for getting this far with only one real blip....you know you can do it Hun :D

Thankyou Mrsf I have managed 100% today so here I go again :)

How's it going City Lady? X :)

Hi City...i can empathise..i cheated yesterday too. We can get back on the wagon and do it.

Ava
xxxx

Back