Fresh start...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Restarted on monday but gave in to temptation SO... Yesterday was my first full day, (17st 11lb) I have managed to stay on track so far, I have my evening shake still to come my plan is to have it at 8pm if I can hold out until then.

I have come home and stripped the bed, put a load on, am about to empty the dishwasher had scrub the kitchen. Then I'm going to scrub the bathroom. Then have a bath.

I need to try and keep myself busy over the next few days to keep my mind off temptation. Looks like I'm going to be scrubbing the kitchen again tomorrow. Lol my house will be gleaming :)

On the water front I have managed 2litres so far and I hope to get thru another 2!!

Hope everyone else is getting on well

Last edited:
Last night :) I have put on 3loads of washing and cleaned the kitchen, bathroom & bedroom. Sat down with a litre of water to watch eastenders then had my shake and a nice long soak in my lovely bubble bath :) with another litre.

So far today I have felt the hunger, but with that I have had a gulp of water. I have already done a litre, plan on drinking another 2 while at work and maybe another at home.

Day 2!!!

Keighleyjo2010 said:
So far today I have felt the hunger, but with that I have had a gulp of water. I have already done a litre, plan on drinking another 2 while at work and maybe another at home.

Day 2!!!

It does get easier. I'm on day 6. Yes I'd love to eat what my kids are eating for their picnic (I won't say their eating for our own sanity!!!) However, I've just bought a maxi dress size 16 and it doesnt look too bad. My arms are disgusting tho! I'm trying to keep busy in the garden with iced water.

Just got home from work, had 2 shakes and 3litres. Really starting to feel hungry am going to try and find something to do, and gulp away at my 2litres.

Just need to get thru the first few days & weekend and I think I will be able to stick with it. The weekends are ALWAYS my down fall!

100% for 2days am so proud of myself. Started to feel hungry about 3oclock yesterday then i get home and my OH is watching food programmes :( making my mouth water lol

It is amazing at just how many adverts are about food. Lol I found myself ignoring the main picture and reading the small print.

Yesterday I managed just over 3litres, I'm trying to aim for 4 a day but I'm happy with 3.

Roll on Start of day 3....

Keighleyjo2010 said:
100% for 2days am so proud of myself. Started to feel hungry about 3oclock yesterday then i get home and my OH is watching food programmes :( making my mouth water lol

It is amazing at just how many adverts are about food. Lol I found myself ignoring the main picture and reading the small print.

Yesterday I managed just over 3litres, I'm trying to aim for 4 a day but I'm happy with 3.

Roll on Start of day 3....

I know.. You're so right. I couldn't bring myself to watch come done with me yesterday. That would be torture!

Day 3 was going so well, I was 100% all day then I sat down to watch glee and ended up eating sensation chilli peanuts :( I do not know why.

But I'm not going to let that throw me off completely. I got up this morning had my shake and jumped on the scales and I'm still 17:7

I'm going to have a meal tonight and tommow some chicken and cucumber. As my boyfriend will most prob be gettin a take away, I'm thinking of making it up like kebabs with a little chilli powder.

I need to take some laxatives tonight lol having a little trouble going to the toilet. Like a bloody rabbit!!

It doesn't help that I've had auntie flow staying since tues, which I'm confused about as the pill I'm on stopped her from visiting. When I've done the diet and been 100% when she is due, it's been heavy and painful (more than normal). I don't know if it's just the diet. I just hope she isn't staying for the duration I'm doing the diet!!

Very proud of myself. I am now on day 5!!!

Day 4 I managed 3.5L all my shakes and had a SS+ meal. I had chicken, lettuce and cabbage. I sprinkled a little mild curry powder on my chicken. Which was lovely!! I weighed everything out, prepped it all before hand. I was so pleased with myself. I grilled the chicken and put it all on a side plate so it looked like a mountain of food lol, I also allowed myself 1 can of zero coke.

I have said this 100000000times before but I do actually think that I have my head in gear. Apart from my slip up on Thursday night with the chilli peanuts.

I stood on the scales this morning and have lost 7lbs since Monday which I'm happy with. As auntie flow is staying with me at the moment ( which was a complete shock arrival!) i know while she is staying i wont be having mega losses! I will not actually record my loss until Monday, Monday's weight will be gospel!!

I have alot to do today. I think the key will be to keep myself busy over the weekends.

As I said before I made a list of things to do so I think I'm going to make a start on that list today. Majority of it involves money to spend, lol which I don't have. So will be setting up little piggy banks to save the dosh.

Now on day 6!!

I did something bad yesterday and had a slushie was lovely but I know it kicked me out of ketosis.

I had all my shakes, and a SS+ meal last night only managed my water allowance yesterday.

I have woke up today feeling good. I've had my first shake and litre of water.

Roll on day 6...

Day 8 is upon me!! And I over slept grr!! Missed my morning shake, raced up the motorway. Got into work and had to start straight away.

10:40 and I am having my first shake, I haven't had any water either yet. Which is strange for me as I'm already on my 2nd litre by now. I think it's because I hadn't had a shake yet I didn't feel like drinking.

Only another 4hours left at work, need to try drink 3litres!!

Going to the cinema tonight, will treat myself to a zero coke and water! No hotdog or popcorn for me, lol I will be in a right strop if OH gets anything to eat!.

Was planning on glossing the skirtings when I got home but I think I'll start that tomorrow as I'm finishing work at 3 the rest of the week.

Hope today isn't too much of a struggle!

Back