Fresh start

Hey All

So after having lost lots of weight on lighterlife many years ago....and regaining it (totally my own fault) :-( I now find i'm back here at 18stone with 6+ stone to loose.......

I've tried and tried to get back on the cambridge wagon and failed, i've tried SW, WW all the other diets you could mention but I need fast results so here I am back to day one determined to shift this weight once and for all !! Be nice to keep in touch with you all and see how we're doing :)

Hey All

So after having lost lots of weight on lighterlife many years ago....and regaining it (totally my own fault) :-( I now find i'm back here at 18stone with 6+ stone to loose.......

I've tried and tried to get back on the cambridge wagon and failed, i've tried SW, WW all the other diets you could mention but I need fast results so here I am back to day one determined to shift this weight once and for all !! Be nice to keep in touch with you all and see how we're doing :)

Hi Wannabeslim, welcome to the Cambridge forum. When do you start again? Good luck with it :)

I have just under 6 stone left to lose now, would love a buddy. My goal is 11 stone for christmas! :)

OOhhh I definately need a buddy !!! Am starting tomorrow, was supposed to be today but didn't quite manage it ! So hard to get past the first few days.....would be nice to loose 6 stone by Chrimbo...I know its possible, its just getting my head in the right place :(

Deffo possible to lose 6 stone by Christmas, i know i WILL do it, without a question of doubt..
Its deffinately all about being in the right mind set, without it, you won't get anywhere x

I would love a buddy too, had a great first two weeks and in the middle of an awful third week started again today, 6 stone to lose too xx congratulations for starting xx

For ANYONE that wants to add me on facebook its Sinead Anna Urso,
we can inbox/messege each other there! x x

do u use the CWP on facebook Sinead, ive seen it seems good lots of people on it :) x

Yeah i do use it, prefer this & the twitter page though :)

oh havent tried the twitter ill need to have a nosy xx

i think this is the first post i commented in! hope ur all doing well x x

Back