Fresh start

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Hi guys time to start this journey again! I've been a serial dieter since my little boy who is nearly seven has been born. Getting bigger each year, anyway life since then has just plodded on gained a degree new job and just put more weight on. Long story short I never recovered from my postnatal depression just existed didn't live. Well now things are a whole lot clearer, on medication (which I freaked out with at first) and talking things through. Life seems so much clearer and so does this losing weight malarkey. I know this works and I know what needs to be done. Looking at life from a whole new perspective , I look forward to getting to know you all. (Sorry admin if its in the wrong place, so many sub sections since I was last here xxxx)

Hi guys time to start this journey again! I've been a serial dieter since my little boy who is nearly seven has been born. Getting bigger each year, anyway life since then has just plodded on gained a degree new job and just put more weight on. Long story short I never recovered from my postnatal depression just existed didn't live. Well now things are a whole lot clearer, on medication (which I freaked out with at first) and talking things through. Life seems so much clearer and so does this losing weight malarkey. I know this works and I know what needs to be done. Looking at life from a whole new perspective , I look forward to getting to know you all. (Sorry admin if its in the wrong place, so many sub sections since I was last here xxxx)

Hi, welcome back.

Really pleased to hear you've got some meds and they're working (sometimes it takes a while to find what's right for you). It sounds like the fog is lifting and finally you can see where you are now and the road ahead, where you want to be. Don't be so tough on yourself, you've brought your son up, studied for a degree and got yourself a new job and that's a brilliant achievement!

I really do wish you all the very best of luck on your SW journey. Keep in touch and let everyone know how you're getting on with the plan :)

Hi there - good luck. Congratulations on getting to grips with your depression.

Welcome back and loads of luck with your journey xx

Congratulations on everything you have achieved, despite struggling with PND. Glad you are feeling happier and clearer.

I'm just starting back too. Keep in touch if you like - we have about the same amount to lose.

Good luck!!

Back