Fri WI

fragglerock64

Silver Member
Hi guys

Well after being poorly for the last 10 days with the bloody awful flu and not getting weighed last week and onlly really being back on the shakes for 2 days I am not to surprised that I have gained 3lb.

Anyway looking forward I am going to a Dirty Dancing tribute evening in March and have ordered a size 16 dress which will fit me!!!

all the best guys a little motivation and a kick up the bum please to get me back on track

cheers

xx Sharron

You know what you have done to have gained those 3lbs, now you know what you need to do to lose them plus many more 1lbs. Get back on and stick with it. You can do it - go girl and good luck.
Consider this your kick up the bum........lol

cheers hun much appreciated

Hi
Don't be so hard on yourself. If you haven't been well it's not your fault and that 3lb you can move in no time at all.:)

Right Missus!! Get ya bottom on track & make it shrink :)

Hope thats enough kicking fro ya?
Good luck hun, the hardest part is getting back on & after being ill ya done marvellous to get straight back into it so good luck & that 3lbs will fly off this week.
Niki
x

Right Sharron...:asskick::asskick::asskick:

Consider your Ass well and truly kicked!!

You'll soon shift that Hun, By the time the Dirty Dancing event comes around, you'll look fab.
I just looked at my chart, and because of refeeding for Christmas partys at work, and Christmas, followed by a week on LT from 2nd Jan, then an emergency refeed for daughters Engagement party weekend last weekend. I'm only 3.5 lbs lighter than I was on 12th December!!
It's a bit like 5 weeks of not very much progress (but I wouldn't swap a great Christmas and Jenny's wonderful party and jollity over the weekend!)
It looks like I'll reach target by about end of Feb now, or early March, when I would have just been getting there now.
Never mind, lets keep going, we'll get there!! xxxx :)

You CAN do this babe so sweep the last 10 days under the carpet and start looking ahead to a slimmer summer and looking fabulous!

Good luck.

x

cheers guys its really fantastic the support thats given on this site.

Together we will get to target

keep strong guys onwards and downwards

xx sharron

Back