• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday Feeling

Irene

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 0st11lb(6.92%)
Morning everyone
Hope you are all okay and looking forward to the 1st BH weekend of the year.
Have not been on site much lately although I do let Taz know my info for the team challenge.
Just about to have a lovely cooked brunch (hubby is preparing it aas I am on PC):p I am making a dish from the SW magazine for tonight.
Going to have a 'spring clean' this weekend. What is everyone else up to?
Enjoying SW more at the moment - think it is all down to planning ahead when possible.
Easter eggs around the house won't bother me - I prefer savouries and there are hardly any in.:)
We have a family wedding in 3 weeks - have got 3 dresses up to now and can't decide - my sister is visiting later so I will see what she thinks - for ages I have not had a 'dressy up' event to attend and have more confidence now that I have lost weight.
Have a great day everyone and speak soon.
Irene

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pippy Bear

Fighting the fat!
S: 25st2lb C: 20st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 4st7lb(17.9%)
I've just had a lovely brunch cooked by my husband too! Scrambled eggs and bacon followed by melon, it was delicious. Now I just need to get in the right frame of mind for the decorating we're supposed to be doing this weekend!

Afternoon!

Hubby, daughter and I are having a lazy day in. Went food shopping this am so the cupboards are nicely stocked. The weather's not too nice here now, it's raining.

Planning a lovely EE spag bol tonight...mmmm!

Have a good day all.