Friday Feeling

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 10 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning everyone
    Hope you are all okay and looking forward to the 1st BH weekend of the year.
    Have not been on site much lately although I do let Taz know my info for the team challenge.
    Just about to have a lovely cooked brunch (hubby is preparing it aas I am on PC):p I am making a dish from the SW magazine for tonight.
    Going to have a 'spring clean' this weekend. What is everyone else up to?
    Enjoying SW more at the moment - think it is all down to planning ahead when possible.
    Easter eggs around the house won't bother me - I prefer savouries and there are hardly any in.:)
    We have a family wedding in 3 weeks - have got 3 dresses up to now and can't decide - my sister is visiting later so I will see what she thinks - for ages I have not had a 'dressy up' event to attend and have more confidence now that I have lost weight.
    Have a great day everyone and speak soon.
    Irene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pippy Bear

Pippy Bear Fighting the fat!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just had a lovely brunch cooked by my husband too! Scrambled eggs and bacon followed by melon, it was delicious. Now I just need to get in the right frame of mind for the decorating we're supposed to be doing this weekend!

4. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Afternoon!

Hubby, daughter and I are having a lazy day in. Went food shopping this am so the cupboards are nicely stocked. The weather's not too nice here now, it's raining.

Planning a lovely EE spag bol tonight...mmmm!

Have a good day all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.