FRIDAY!!!!! Hour X Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 25 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Happy happy Friday peeps!!!

Well, I am particularly happy as today is "dress down" Friday and I am dressing down, in my brand new, Karen Millen SIZE 14 jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

The first size 14's are out of the gate! Yippee skippy!!!!!

Today is my DH birthday, and last night I made him a birthday cake- four layers - with a layer of strawberrys, pineapple and banana in between each, and whip cream all around! That was a bit of torture =- had to throw the beaters right in the sink before I absent mindedly popped them in my mouth to lick the whip cream!! And today, it was all worth it.

Really happy to be in these still-slighlty-tight-but-who-cares jeans!!! ANd I will remember that while I watch them all eat BBQ and cake tonight!!! :D

Have a great day and weekend!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Morning BL, happy birthday to ya DH, hope he has a fab time.
    A big congrates on the size 14 jeans!! Fantastic!!! :D
    Off out today, gonna watch my hubby fishing, visit my brothers grave and make sure it is all nice and then later I'm doing a girlie night at the cinema seeing Mamma Mia... should be a nice day ;)
    Have a fab day all :):cool:
  4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    BL I know exactly how great that feels, I am also in my new snazzy Diesel jeans that I might add look rather good.

Bex sounds like a busy but good day you have planned, enjoy the movie.

I have a busy weekend ahead, going to a concert tonight have a bbq tomorrow (with my friends rugby mates :D:D:D) and Sunday I hope to tidy my garden I have been neglecting it.

Happy Friday all enjoy the lovely sunshine.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.