Friday Hour X Hour

Tange

Silver Member
Its Fridaaay!!!! Woohoo weekend. Well early one for me as I took today off.
And I have been such a good girl spent 2 hours in the gym this morning:eek: I surprised myself but I was having fun so I stayed till I was really tired. Even managed to run for 5 minutes on the treadmill double:eek::eek:

Anyway feeling good hope you are all having a great day.
Well done on all those losses!!

Morning Tange enjoy your day off a long weekend lucky you I've got to wait for the bank holiday break for that
BL Hope you are feeling better hope the pain is easing
Good luck to all who wi today

Hello Tange! ANd everyone else!

I just got back from the pool. I have really enjoyed swimming again, but i can;t wait to get my workout routine tomorrow. I know swimming is good exercise, and I do push myself, but I suppose because its easier on your body, you don't get that same feeling after completeing a whole workout.

WHile I always moan about exercise - I must admit, once I am well and truly embedded in a routine, I do come to enjoy, and even look forward to it. Its just getting started. So I am looking forward to that.

I've made a list to give the trainer of my priorities. In no particular order, they are strenght, toning, flexibility, strengthening core muscles, concentrating on toning my abs, thighs and arms.

Now this - this is a real kicker. NEVER, EVER, in a million, gazillion, katrillion, bazillion years, did I EVER think I would utter these words: "I want them to make my butt bigger" :D :rotflmao: My arse is gone. Flat as a pancake! SO I want to learn some exercises to pump it up again! lol hehehee makes me giggle just thinking that I feel I don;t have enough ass!!! LOL Oh - I think the chlorine is getting to me!

ANyway - I am really looking forward to it, and I have rabbited on, again, to no end.,

So, here is the end.

The end.

By Blonde Logic.

:D :D :D

Morning Tange enjoy your day off a long weekend lucky you I've got to wait for the bank holiday break for that
BL Hope you are feeling better hope the pain is easing
Good luck to all who wi today

Aww, thank you RC> I am feeling better, thank you. Nights are a bit rough, but eases up fairly soon after rising. The swimming is helping I think. Though I feel it when I swim - it feels a good pain, if you know what I mean?

THanks hon! You OK? :)

I am off now to meet one of our gals from class who had to drop out halfway for financial reasons. Will be great to catch up with her, so I shall see you lovely';s laters!

BL you just made me laugh, I said exactly the same to my trainer. My bum is so flat, so I was working it on the leg press today and it burned and burned and the more it burned the more I worked it. I do not like my flat backside.
Yes the exercise I swear is addictive I am already wondering if I should not go back for a session tonight hahahahaha, think maybe tomorrow morning would be better.

HI RC, yes having the day off is good, but I have to hang around the house, I am having a new front door fitted and then the cable guy is coming this afternoon.

Back