***Friday*** hr by hr***

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Hi all,

Being cheeky and starting this today, not sure if that's OK :/

I've had half a litre and choc mousse today..

Hope everyone is well..

Sarah xx

Morning Sarah, it feels funny when you can't find the hour by hour thread and have to start one, doesn't it. Susan must be busy this morning. I've just come on to tell her that my chocolate mints arrived in the post this morning, yay, 3 of them, one for every day to Monday. Thank you so much Susan, that really will keep me sane.

Had coffee and porridge. Really looking forward to hot chocolate mint for lunch.

Morning Frances, I felt quite naughty doing it, I was surprised how much I missed it lol

How lovely that susan sent you those packs, brilliant! I've gone mad on chocolate tetra's just had one with mix-a-mousse, it was yummy :)

Sarah x

Morning All,

I've had porridge with cinnamon on it, on my 2nd pint of water and already had a cup of tea.

Had Wi last night, lost 3lbs so if I loose another 3 this week I will have lost 3 stone in total yay.

Well done on your weight loss! Nearly 3 stone gone!

I had stawberry porridge this morning.

Sarah, I've never tried mix a mousse, but I might get some as I think Chocolate Mint mousse would be lovely.

Morning!
I'm yet another newbie. ;)
Had stawberry shake this morning, I really wanted to try the porridge but my cdc missed them out of my order.... :eek: :(

Hope everyones having a good day! - and Well done on the loss :D

Morning all, well done for starting the thread D44 i was looking for it too!
Glad you got your tetras frances, that was really good of Susan to do that for you!
Well done on your loss MR2, you rule!! you are doing so brilliantly, good luck for another 3lbs and that 3st next week!!

Good luck with your 1st week randomgurl!

I am off work today as my back is still a bit sore ,though i should be fine in a day or so!
Had my 1 porridge, 2 coffee's and half a litre so far, taking it easy and watching bad movies on sky!
Bit of good news, not sure if everyone remembers the little boy from my kids school who got knocked over a few weeks ago, seems it was not as bad as everone thought and he is now home and looking to go back to school in a week or so. Thank god!

Enjoy your day people!!

xx

Whats the secret with mix-a-mousse? It's been sitting in my cupboard untouched for ages - I attempted it once and never have again because it was an absolute runny disaster and I wasted a shake doing it!

Love the sound of chocolate mint mousse though - how do you make it Diet4-40?

xx

I remember you saying about the little boy that was knocked over, what great news :)

WTG with the 3lb weight loss Mr2.. you are really doing well :)

Struggling with water today, only 1 litre down :/

Sarah x

There is a knack to the mousse's..

Always, always mix the mousse powder with the dry shake in the packet 1st.. I have just started making the tetras into a mousse and it does have a 'gloopy' texture to it if you add the mousse powder straight to liquid, so i sieve it lol

Whisk it with an electric whisker for at least 1 minute, better if longer..

I use cold water from the tap although some people have said freezing cold water is better or putting it into the freezer to set is better, I havent tried that.

If you make it as instructed it is about 3/4 of a mug-ful and is lovely, quite angel delight quality.. sometimes i put twice as much water and 2 scoops in and it makes loads and it's like blamange!!

I'm sure others will have tips, I like doing different things with the packs as I miss cooking for myself and variety is the spice of life :)

Sarah x

Any1 can start the daily hun.lol. Are you feeling better today hun??

Glad you got the shakes frances, wow rail mail did good this time.lol.

How are you feeling today lelly??

hi susan, thanks for asking, am feeling a bit better today and i've been sooo lazy today i think it's easing up now, should be ok by tomorrow. BTW i think you are saint for sending those tetras over to Frances what a lovely thing to do!

1 and half litres water done so far, 4 coffees going to have a soup soon and get back to my rubbish movie..aaahhh! so relaxed...!

xx

it was only a couple of packs of choc mint, its a hard enough diet to follow and must be even worse if you cant get the flavours you want, its nothing.xx

ive had 4pts water, 1 tea, 1 porridge and a hot toffee and walnut shake.

im on 810 now so can have skimmed milk so im back to my tea instead of black coffee, white tea is sooo lovely.

Good afternoon all, hope you all well, I didn’t have my meals yet, I like to keep them for later, because it is my testing time. I will have hot choc shake, yummy!

Lelly what are you watching?

i've finished watching terrible movie on True movies...really sad and now i'm watching presumed innocent on skymovies with Harrison Ford...it's good!

Lol, I do that sometimes, I watch film knowing it is rubbish but I say to myself, I might as well finish it. presumed innocent is good film though enjoy. I love films, I think I am addicted to them.

I just had my hot choc shake, oh yummy, it was haven!!! When I first started my CD, I tried the ready made cartoon, and I felt they were disgusting! Are they similar taste or iam getting used to it?

I have done it, Finishing 2L of water :D it is so hard, another litter to go

1 bar 1 shake down, loads of water, going out tonight and will have meat and veg, no pudding or alcohol of course. Am freezing so am going to have a hot bath to defrost my feet and other parts! will see someone tonight who hasnt seen my weightloss, will be dressing to impress! looking forward to strutting my stuff

Hi everybody.
Still struggling with the flu, am over the sniffy bit but have got infected chest and sinus's. Got antibiotics from the doctor today so feel very poo!
Mum is still in hospital and I haven't been able to go and see her for two days. Hopefully by tomorrow I will feel well enough and wont feel as though I am still 'catching'. I hope nobody else gets this coz its been so terrible, I hardly ever struggle so much with colds or flu. But never mind, im nearly over it.
Back on CD today, so hope I haven't done myself too much harm over the last week, but onwards and downwards as we all say.
Thanks for the support as always girls.
Lynne x

Back