Friday morning weigh ins anyone?

ILOVEMFP

Anyone on a Friday morning weigh in? In need of buddies for support!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

Hi. I've just recently changed to MFP from the Cambridge diet. I've been making an effort with dieting for 7 weeks and I've lost 24lb.

I don't have an 'official' weigh in but Friday tends to be the day I lose weight and there's a change in the scales.

I'm currently 12st 4lb with a target weight of 10st 7lb. I cannot weight (get it :)) to see the 11's

I too love MFP it's amazing!

Good luck with your weight loss

X

TriciaM said:
Hi. I've just recently changed to MFP from the Cambridge diet. I've been making an effort with dieting for 7 weeks and I've lost 24lb.

I don't have an 'official' weigh in but Friday tends to be the day I lose weight and there's a change in the scales.

I'm currently 12st 4lb with a target weight of 10st 7lb. I cannot weight (get it :)) to see the 11's

I too love MFP it's amazing!

Good luck with your weight loss

X

Thats amazing! 24lbs!!!!! Your a similar goal to be. Mine is 10 stone currently 11.8!

Out of interest what is your daily calorie target?

Hi my daily intake on MFP is 1200 but I'm always under, a few (Cambridge) days I've only had 1/2 of that

6 weeks of the Cambridge diet makes you realise you can actually get by on much fewer calories than you think

Cambridge is a great diet but tediously boring so could only manage 6 weeks before I just had to start eating again!

I know I should eat more but I'm terrified of gaining any of the 24lb lost!

You've done fantastically! I'm on 1200 which is fine during the week but I struggle to keep at it on the weekend as I'm quite a social bird and unfortunately have a boyfriend with a freakish metabolism who can eat and drink what he wants without putting on a pound!!!

Well done on your current weight loss, amazing!

My fella is the same! After every Xmas I'm 1/2 a stone heavier and he will have gained 1/2 an ounce :-(

Hey,

Would you girls mind if I join in this thread? I'm quite similar in terms of goals (maybe a bit more than you guys). I'm 12 stone 6.2lb as of this morning. Today is my fresh start and I want to weigh in on Fridays. My goal is 10 stone to 10 stone 7lb. I eat around 1150-1200 calories a day and having to post up my weigh loss/gain maybe the embarrassment I need to keep me on track. Don't want to be recording a weekly gain or STS.

Anyway, if you ladies don't mind me joining, we can all support one another.

X

Yes all welcome. We have similar goals. Sadly I put on 1/2 a lb this week :( but had 2 days off and binged so not bad considering! Anyway fresh week so looking forward to seeing the number on the scales next Friday!

Hi
I'm pleased to report a 2lb weight loss after staying the same for like 12 days

So I'm now 12st 3lb

I'm still aiming for 10st 7lb

Well done!!!!! Great news!!!!

Thanks guys :)

I know calorie counting is much slower than being on a vlcd but it's more sustainable and even if I lose 1lb a week I'd be happy

I'm really really looking forward to getting into the 11's :)

Just reading thru all of our threads on here and felt the need to clarify something. I was 12st 4lb when I sent first thread then gained 1lb mid week, totm, and weighed in at 12st 3lb on Friday which is where I got 2lb loss from

Don't want you to think I'm a big fat liar!

Lol....I didn't think you were lying. Haha. I do the same thing when my weight fluctuates, I consider it a loss from that, rather that from my original weight. :)

Fingers crossed I lose this week too. First week back on it, I will get down to 10s!! Been really good this weekend so far.

Hope it's going well for you guys too.

Lol! I hadn't noticed that!!! Loss is a loss!! Well done! I fluctuate mid week too, and so much during the day! Good luck for your week!

Well I weighed in this morning and have to say I was a little disappointed....12stone 5.2lb. It's 1 pound off but I was hoping for more since I've been on it this week. Nevermind though, next week will be a bigger loss. All this beautiful sunshine is spurring me on to get bikini fit!! :) hehe.

Hope you guys have done well and are enjoying the lovely sunshine!! :)

1lb off is great!!!! Well done!!! I'm chuffed as I put on last week I lost 1.4 this week!

Only a measly 1lb weight loss for me too :-(

I'd lost 2lb up to yesterday but 1lb seems to have mysteriously found it's way back on to my ass!

So unfair!

I'm now resorting to slimpod to see if that helps

Tricia: I feel your pain, I had lost more up until yesterday, think that's what makes me so disappointed!!

5lb loss is awesome....well done.

And well done on 1.4lb too, ESP after a gain last week. Always feels good when you start losing again after a gain.

Has anyone got and loss boosting plans for the coming week?

Back