1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday W.I. without scales............

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by fillymum, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    My best account of the weight I have lost during the week comes on a Friday and without scales.

At my Friday market I only see the other traders here just once a week. They all come and comment on my previous weeks loss, are sometimes brutally honest like one remark, " what a shame it is not coming off your arse as fast as everywhere else !!! I was not in the least bit offended as it was said entirely without malice and was just an observation and anyway I agree.

My Friday friends are so interested and so encouraging and so much kinder than the scales.

The best unweigh-in anyone could have !!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

love it Sue xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.