Friday weddings

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by egbert, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    We are having our wedding on a Friday and have already had a few comments about having to take kids out of school. Anyone else encountered this? I have no objection to people bringing kids, I have counted them in. I would be happy to take my kids out of school for a mates wedding ori would arrange someone else to do it if they don't know the kids so well.

Anyone else had any comments?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    Hi I get married 8 weeks on friday and everyone is bringing their children. Most of them are in school but its only one day. I have got someone who made that an excuse not to come but their loss ! Lol x

xkimmyx
    xSoon2bMrsSlimx

4. LeleQ1987

LeleQ1987 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My wedding is on a Wednesday and although the only children we are having are our 4 nieces (flowergirls & junior bmaids) & our son they will all have to be off school for the day. I think it's just people's own preferences. :D

Lele

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.