1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Weigh-in from home

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by nabo86, 5 February 2012 Social URL.

1. nabo86

nabo86 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I went to slimming world about 18 months ago and although I lost weight, I felt a bit uncomfortable at the meetings. I have decided to hold my own weigh-in at home but still follow the slimming world guidelines. There are 4 of us getting weighed - My mam, aunty, sister and myself. We had our first weigh-in on Friday and the results were pretty good :)

Me -4lbs :D
    Mam -2.25lbs
    Aunty -2.5lbs
    Sister -2.75lbs

It is great we have each other to rely on and was much more comfortable as we all know each other well :)

I will post our losses every week - i'm sure they won't mind! ;)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CatherineB

CatherineB Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    It's a great idea to get everyone together - you'll still have a chance to have a good natter about what has worked or not worked for you that week.
    Good luck! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.