1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Friday weigh in

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by kimmylou, 7 June 2014 Social URL.

1. kimmylou

kimmylou New Member

Doing SW from home, and weigh in on a friday if anyone would like to join me. Would be great to have someone to share the good and bad with x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vickihutchison

vickihutchison Well-Known Member

Hey Kimmylou, I'm also doing slimming world at home and only just starting. I got weighed last Friday and gong to get weighed tomorrow morning so shall we make a little support weekly weigh in on here? Sorry I'm new to this site too lol still working out how to navigate around it etc :) good luck x

Vicki :)

4. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Well-Known Member

I'm in! I work shifts so my groups may switch between Thursday and Fridays. But Friday weigh days is my preferred day
    I'm not joining till next Friday but I weighed last Friday and this Friday and lost 3lbs!

5. vickihutchison

Hey pigtoprincess well done :)
    I've lost 2lb this week which is my first :)
    X

Vicki :)

6. Pigtoprincess2014

Good job!! That's great :)

Kayla

7. vickihutchison

Hey thanks Kayla xxx
    How do i attach my ticker? Ive made one but dont know how to add it onto my posts xxx

8. Pigtoprincess2014

You put the link into your signature. If you used Tickerfactory, I think its the third link if you preview signature once you've added it you'll be able to see if it's the right link :)

9. vickihutchison

10. **SlimmingJo**

**SlimmingJo** Active Member

Hi I weigh in on a Friday so can I join you all :)

I started back at sw two weeks ago and my first week I lost 4lb, then this last week I lost 3lb, giving me my half stone award :)

Looking forward to my next weigh in, hoping for at least 2-3lb!!

11. Pigtoprincess2014

oh wow!! you're doing fantastic! I lost 1lb last week but officially joined a group so hopefully my first week will see better results!! Good job!