Friday Weigh In's

I had a 1/2lb Gain today, I'm hoping it's just water weight as really bloated as that rubbish time of the month .... anyone else a Friday weigher?

I'm a Friday weigher too, although this Friday will be my first...I'm hoping to redeem myself during the week after a heavy weekend. Good luck xx

I'm a Friday weigher :) lost 1 1/4lbs so I'm happy. My birthday today and I've let myself have quite a few extra syns, hoping to maintain or lose 0.5lb next week as I'm not lingering the birthday treats like I normally would resulting in 2lb gain...

Good luck everyone weighing in today! My group is at 9:30 and I'm feeling good vibes.... Will report back later! x

Just switched to Friday WIs, so hello everyone!

Just got back from a week long holiday during which I TRIED to be good (picking healthyish options from menus, walking 20k+ steps every day etc) but still enjoyed lots of treats (at least a couple of (alcoholic) drinks a day, the odd ice cream etc). Am pretty chuffed with only 300g gained.

Out for dinner with some friends tonight and I'm going to be good!

Best of luck to everyone on here and enjoy your weekends!

How did you get on @HellieCopter?
I was delighted with 3 ½ off! Yay!
However then I went on holiday to Barcelona so missed WI, then went to a WI today as I was working yesterday. 1 ½ on! Not too bad considering how much I ate and drank. I didn't hold back at all.
Back on it today and aiming for 2 off next week :)

1.5 on doesn't sound at all bad if you really didn't hold back. Hope you got what you were aiming for this week!

I lost another 500g this week, and I'm happy with that. My progress seems to be slow but steady!

:sw007:Lost 1lb. Im quite happy with that seeing as I screwed it up yesterday. :) 1/2 a stone now :)

Last edited:
1lb loss today.

To say I am a bit deflated is an understatement. :-(

However its gone down not up so remaining positive.

Ive not been well this week so it may possibly be that but im going to have a look at my food diary. Im also going to throw a few green days in to see if it jumpstarts my metabolism...it may have got used to the same foods (was told that back in the red/green years)

If anyone wants to have a look and make some suggestions im happy to listen. :)

Back