Friday weighers

I no maybe ppl don't like Fridays I think there best if maybe if I'm abut naughty t the weekend I have all week to get back on track
Well done you xxx you on sw yeh?

I lost 7 lbs. This week wahhhhooo xxx

Hello!! Wow, congrats n that big loss!

I will be weighing on fridays.
My first will be friday coming, so I'll speak to you on friday :)

Good luck, lets hope this week will be a good one (despite my alcohol splurge last night, average 70 syns a week yeah!?)

Oh my, I'm very excited, and very worried about tomorrow.

I really want to see what the difference is so I can gauge how many treats work for me!

What if I put on weight??! I wouldn't be surprised! Is the first weigh in always this nerveracking - or is every weigh in like this?!

Look forward to hearing your losses tomorrow!

No your first week is normally your best cos you lose alot of water weight you'll be fine xxxxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

-4lbs

I know this isn't as big as most first weeks but I did go to pizza hut and had a night out heavy on the alcohol! so hopefully I'll be good this week and lose just as much next week wooooo

Good luck, for your weigh ins later!

....now to work out how to change my stats, as I am now 4lbs lighter.... :D

Hey girls I'll check in with my weight loss later chin up Your doing really well xxx

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

I've changed my WI to a friday as I always have a wee bit of a blowout on a friday or saturday with my hubby...... we cook a lovely SW meal & then have a little drinkette!!! So in my not so logical mind I will have the rest of the week to the following friday to rid the body of the slight excess!!! So tonight we're having prawn cocktail, steak, dauphinouse potatoes (SW version), sugarsnap peas & baton lemon carrots & a nice bottle of chilled Pinot Grigio in front of an open fire. So, I'd better get my 'not as wobbly tush' out to the shops & get cooking......1.5lbs off for me this week....slow but sure!!!

Back